DBMA Free Online Lessons
Eric “Top Dog” Knaus from the DBMA Association East Coast Training Camp. Do you believe in what you are doing? Will it really work for you? Also, realize the value in a good training partner. Train well, and train realistically!
Using Abecedarios with Stick & Empty Hand to make it hard to read your movements.
Opportunity Recognition – Having a good vocabulary in martial arts will enable you to recognize when a particular technique is appropriate. From the 2016 Dog Brothers East Coast Camp in State, College, PA.
Dog Brothers Martial Arts – Heart-Mind-Balls. Benjamin Rittiner reminding us to check our egos and train with heart and passion!
Sample from the DBMA Stick Grappling: Guard – Anti-Guard 2 DVD Set. Punong Guro Marc “Crafty Dog” Denny demonstrates “Death From Above” punyo strikes to the head from guard.
DVD and Download versions available here: http://dogbrothersgear.com
Sample from the DBMA Stick Grappling: Guard – Anti-Guard 2 DVD Set. Punong Guro Marc “Crafty Dog” Denny demonstrates various ways to counter when someone has your back in a stick grappling confrontation.
DVD and Download versions available in our online store!
An in depth interview with one of the founders of the Dog Brother Martial Arts (DBMA). Guro Marc Denny is a Guro under martial arts legend, Guro Dan Inosanto and Punong Guro Edgar Sulite.
Guro Marc talks about his organization the, “Dog Brothers,” and his views on the Filipino Martial Arts.
Highlights from the 2016 Euro Gathering. Thanks to Guro Benjamin “Lonely Dog” Rittiner for putting this together!
A brief look at the new DBMA Stick Grappling: Guard Anti-Guard Download/DVD Set.
Download Available Now: https://gumroad.com/l/dbmaa-stick-grappling
DVD Version Coming Very Soon!
The Caveman (Diagonal Forehand Strike)
You need to have power to be effective. Use the hourglass structure. This keeps the line of the strike tighter. Make sure your body mechanics are in alignment with gravity. The forehand power shot is almost vertical on this stroke.
Make your strengths stronger. Don’t diversify until your foundation is very strong. Remember, fighting is very dynamic. Things are changing all the time. You must constantly adapt.
- DBMA Stick Grappling: Guard - Anti-Guard Sample - Attack The Back Control
- DBMA Stick Grappling: Guard - Anti-Guard Teaser
- Death From Above
- Dog Brothers - The Origins of DBMA Stick Grappling - Part 1
- Dog Brothers - The Origins of DBMA Stick Grappling - Part 2
- Dog Brothers - The Origins of DBMA Stick Grappling - Part 3
- Dog Brothers - The Origins of DBMA Stick Grappling - Part 4
- 2013: Interview with Eric "Top Dog" Knaus
- Crafty Dog In Action
- Crafty's First Hill Workout
- DBMA - Funny Liability Disclaimer
- DBMA Kali Tudo Training Camp Promo
- Dog Brothers 2011 Tribal Gathering - Highlights
- Dog Brothers 2012 Tribal Gathering Highlights
- Dog Brothers Gathering of the Pack - 2011 Switzerland
- Dog Brothers Gathering of the Pack 2010
- Dog Brothers Lacrosse Staff
- Dog Brothers Promo Clip
- Dogzilla's First Day