I found this video pretty disturbing. My dad sent it to me and told me that once he started watching, he didn't intend to watch it all the way through however couldn't stop watching and I had the same experience. It's a long video however Lindsey Williams (the guy giving the lecture) has VERY specific knowledge and doesn't hesitate to name the names of those who are controlling the world in his opinion. He gave this lecture in October 2007 and said that oil prices would be $4-$5 per gallon in the very near future (we're there now) and said it wouldn't be long before it is $6-$7.
A few highlights off the top of my head are.....
1. The oil companies do make profits however it's not near as much as the middle men that we never hear about being the IMF and the World Bank.
2. One of the if not the largest oil fields in the world is in Gull Island, Alaska and would supposedly last us 200 years however we cannot dig there for many of the following reasons.
3. Oil is the world currency and controls almost everything we do.
4. Back in the 1960s or early 1970s, then Secretary of State Henry Kissinger went to the middle eastern countries to negotiate a deal with them to sell us their oil and in return, they must denominate all oil sales on US Dollar currency. Another part of the deal was that they had to take a portion of the oil revenues and buy our national debt. The Saudi's agreed however Iran and Iraq did not.
5. Iraq supposedly had plans to start denominating oil in foreign currency and had to be taken care of. He named the name of a guy who was sent into Iraq to tell their leaders that if they invaded Kwuait that we would not intervene. This was supposedly a set up. When we didn't finish the job the first time around, we had to go back.
6. Iran is now a major threat to us because they are already denominating their oil in Euros and Yen. China has already negotiated millions upon millions of barrels of oil contracts in Yen currency.
7. Iran supposedly has a plan to flood the world with cheap oil which could have a devastating effect on our economy and the value of our dollar. You can google Petrodollar warfare and read a lot about it.
Very interesting in my opinion and a worthwhile video to watch. This guy served as a Chaplain on the Alaska pipeline and said he worked side by side and counseled with many of those who are in control of the world in many ways. He seems very credible. I normally don't post information like this however thought it was worthwhile.http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8668319287834598272&q=&hl=en