Dog Brothers Public Forum

HOME | PUBLIC FORUM | MEMBERS FORUM | INSTRUCTORS FORUM | TRIBE FORUM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2016, 08:34:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the Dog Brothers Public Forum.
94240 Posts in 2307 Topics by 1081 Members
Latest Member: Martel
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Dog Brothers Public Forum
|-+  Recent Posts
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

 61 
 on: April 27, 2016, 10:33:55 AM 
Started by ccp - Last post by DougMacG
Didn't Menken say something about the people deserving the government they voted for , , , in spades?

If all the laws applied to all the people equally, if we chose tax rates, tax burdens, rules and regulations same for all, voting would require discipline.  When 51% can vote for rules that apply to the other 49% and benefit only them, like the so-called rob Peter to pay Paul, .

Imagine if we had founded our country under principles like limited government and equal protection under the law with individual rights that the congress and the executive shall not infringe on, none of which could ever be violated without the approval of massive super-majorities of the people and of the states ...   oh, skip it, and make sure you file your new 1095.

 62 
 on: April 27, 2016, 10:25:56 AM 
Started by Crafty_Dog - Last post by Crafty_Dog
http://m.hannity.com/articles/war-on-terror-487284/bombshell-email-from-libyan-embassy-specifically-14087758/

 63 
 on: April 27, 2016, 10:17:15 AM 
Started by Mad Scientist - Last post by ccp
Oh my God.  Please God.  Wake me up from this nightmare:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/27/doj-coins-new-term-for-convicted-criminals-justice-involved-individuals/

 64 
 on: April 27, 2016, 10:12:41 AM 
Started by Crafty_Dog - Last post by ccp
“Do you believe on raising taxes on the wealthy?” Trump was asked on the TODAY Show on Thursday morning.   

“I do,” he said. “I do. Including myself, I do.”

FWIW, Larry Kudlow was on the John Batchelor radio show yesterday and gave 'his' clarification of what Trump meant by this statement.  Trump would effectively raise taxes on the rich by closing loopholes while lowering overall personal and corporate rates.   Kudlow whose raison de ter (sp?), if you will, is 'lower taxes' and 'growth of the economy'.  He said he thought Trump's tax plan was the best one offered though maybe Cruz would have had one just as good.

Two things I don't like about his tax plan is there are 4 brackets and 50% of the population will pay nothing which is just plain wrong:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

 65 
 on: April 26, 2016, 11:34:32 PM 
Started by Crafty_Dog - Last post by G M

He knows enough to avoid a paper trail. Like how he "joked" in public about using the IRS to punish his enemies, and then funny enough, guess what happens....

 66 
 on: April 26, 2016, 11:30:24 PM 
Started by Crafty_Dog - Last post by G M

Not possible. I've been told that marijuana is totally peaceful and Mexicans that illegally cross the border are wonderful individuals only here to work hard.


 67 
 on: April 26, 2016, 10:21:59 PM 
Started by Crafty_Dog - Last post by ccp
I struggle to get past the Ariana Huffington BS to occasionally find a good article.  Forget about figuring out what is is, or, there is classified and there is classified.  This is real food for thought:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/george-musser/space-time-illusion_b_9703656.html

 68 
 on: April 26, 2016, 09:08:28 PM 
Started by ccp - Last post by DDF
Didn't Menken say something about the people deserving the government they voted for , , , in spades?
Indeed....


And I agree also Doug.

 69 
 on: April 26, 2016, 03:31:01 PM 
Started by captainccs - Last post by ccp
Does not mess with Israel which surprises me:

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Concern-in-the-North-ISIS-cells-in-the-Golan-could-use-chemical-weapons-452425

 70 
 on: April 26, 2016, 03:10:20 PM 
Started by Crafty_Dog - Last post by ccp
Anti-White Racism

This pretty much sums up Obama and the left:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/04/26/anti-white-racism-hate-dares-not-speak-name-2/

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!