Author Topic: Krabi Krabong Seminar So. Cal. Sept 29th-Oct. 1  (Read 9285 times)

Double Dose

• View Profile
Krabi Krabong Seminar So. Cal. Sept 29th-Oct. 1
« on: September 10, 2006, 05:41:12 PM »
Hello Everyone,
I asked Guro Crafty Dog and he ok'd me to post the info on our upcoming Krabi Krabong seminar in case any of the pack would like to attend. I will be hosting the seminar at my school- Dobler's Muay Thai Kickboxing in Rancho Cucamonga, Ca. on Sept 30th-Oct 1 with a special Friday Sept. 29th class for those who register for both days (15 hours total). The seminar will be taught by Ajarn Stephen Wilson (who trained at Buddhai Swan in Thailand at the same time as Salty Dog). For more info you can check it out at www.gokickit.com or e-mail me and I will be happy to give you more info. Thanks Guro Crafty and the rest of the pack! Hope to see you there!
Bryan

Double Dose

• View Profile
Re: Krabi Krabong Seminar So. Cal. Sept 29th-Oct. 1
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 11:46:59 PM »
Just wanted to follow up and let everyone know that there are only a few spaces still available so if you are planning on attending please call the school to reserve your spot soon, ok? Thanks to all,
Double Dose

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 07:07:39 AM »
Best of luck to you on this seminar Bryan.  I would be there but for the fact I will be in Switzerland for our first Euro DB Gathering that weekend.

bjung

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 04:32:30 AM »
i'm snagging this post off a Krabi Krabong mailing list..

"hello everyone. I am happy to say mine and Bryan Dobler's demonstration at
the Thai fights in Los Angeles has been uploaded to YouTube. Just go to the
site, search krabi-krabong, and our demo is labelled Krabong versus Mai Sok.
Check it out. Thanks - Steve Wilson"