Author Topic: Die Less Often 2 trailer-- ruff edit  (Read 4841 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Die Less Often 2 trailer-- ruff edit
« on: April 14, 2007, 08:08:13 AM »
Woof All:

Here is a ruff edit of the trailer for "Die Less Often 2":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ijGa0wu294

TAC,
CD

sgtmac_46

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Die Less Often 2 trailer-- ruff edit
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 09:15:42 AM »
Looks good....can't wait.  The first one was excellent, and this looks like even more of the same.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Die Less Often 2 trailer-- ruff edit
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 12:20:56 PM »
Night Owl brought me the Fine Edit 1.3  :wink: yesterday and I will be mailing Gabe's copy to him tomorrow.

NO has done a fine job of editing this down to under two hours.

People have been asking us about the difference between DLO 1 and DLO 2.  I would say that DLO 1 offered an overview of the Interface Paradigm and introduced the Kali Fence and the Dog Catcher in the context of that paradigm.  In this context I did more of the teaching.  In DLO 2 the focus is more on the gun and Gabe does more of the teaching.  He takes Kali footwork intitiated frome the false lead of the Kali Fence and shows how to use it for CQ gunfighting.  He takes us through a drill progression designed to get people to understand during a knife attack when for their particular skill level they are in gun range and when they are in combatives range.  When it is combatives range I show additional understandings of applying the Dog Catcher with a focus on creating angle and distance to enable gun access.