Author Topic: new to the board  (Read 5706 times)

teetsao

• View Profile
new to the board
« on: January 15, 2008, 10:11:09 AM »
hello all, i am new to the board, jusy wanted to introduce. i live in a small town in ky. i train in kali/muay thai/jiujitsu at www.trmaa.com. i also train in traditional kung fu and iron skills specifically, check it, i am the one with hair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSYuOr_zfYw

i am very happy to be on this site. i have 10 of the dog brothers dvds' wich has help me tremendously. i hope that within the next few years to travel to CA. to get hands on. i look forward to learning a vast amount from the experts on this board, and hope to be able to contribute something worthwhile.

Maxx

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: new to the board
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 01:47:42 PM »
Hey.! Welcome to the forum~!  :-D

Kaju Dog

• Power User
  • organ donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 04:52:18 PM »
Welcome to the forum.   8-) 8-)

Glad to know Im not the only one thats into breaking things and conditioning  :-D

I was unable to view the vid link but will keep trying. 

Look forward to you input as well.

With Respect,
Dean
V/r,

Kaju Dog
dw.kajupit@gmail.com

Guide Dog

• Power User
    • View Profile
    • Stoops Martial Arts Academy
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 11:03:03 AM »
Welcome to the forum.  Your school looks like a fun place to train.  How great that in a small town you have all of the training opportunities that you wrote about!

Dr. Bryan Stoops, Ed.D.
Semi-Private/Private Instruction
Offered in Chino Hills, California
JKD/FMA/Silat/muay Thai/DBMA,
Savate/Wing Chun/grappling
http://stoops-martial-arts-academy.com/
bryan@stoopsma.com

teetsao

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 01:31:47 PM »
it is great. i wish i had time to do more. i don't study all of the disciplines all of the time.gracie jiujitsu is awsome, but i don't study it enough. i am really into the kali, as i fell it is a complete art,ie;weapons,hand 2 hand, cqc,and ground work. my instructor is an instructor under dan inosanto, so i am getting some of the best training around. i get to study kali and muay thai 3 times a week and i do my iron skills at home on a 6 day a week basis. i use the dog bros. dvds' on a daily basis also, "kkk" is the best for me. i have learned soooo much. we routinly refernce dog bros. in class.

Maxx

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2008, 06:55:30 PM »
I was thinking of picking up "kkk" It looks pretty good but I think I am still gonna pick up Kali tudo.