Author Topic: How2find"truedog"Chris Clifton  (Read 8217 times)

littleironbear

• View Profile
How2find"truedog"Chris Clifton
« on: August 18, 2003, 01:14:20 AM »
Please help I studyed with Chris in palm springs I was sent to the middle east for awhile ( I was finishing my time with USMC ) and I lost contact with Chris Clifton I think his nickname was true dog, Chris if you see this dude, I've look all over town and couldn't find out where you move to ,the C-ph.# I had wasn't in use, I went to where you use to teach and they said you hadn't been there in months  and didn't know how to get a hold of you. I'd like to train with you and your group again , some of what you show me help keep me alive in Afganistan and Iraq .
Thank You
Peace
Adam  Askins ,formerly SGT. USMC

P.S
I think I just Found Chris lised on the teachers page
Chris drop me a email if you have time at homeofbusterdog99@yahoo.com
Thanks
Semper Fi  Pray for Peace, Prepare for War.
To my fallen brothers in arms,  you maybe gone, but you will never be forgotten, rest in peace...for you now guard the gates to heaven

littleironbear

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2003, 10:30:19 PM »
Can Any one put me in contact with Chris Clifton "True Dog" please, most of the MA schools around me are a joke, they'd run away screaming and crying if they every saw a drop of blood.
To my fallen brothers in arms,  you maybe gone, but you will never be forgotten, rest in peace...for you now guard the gates to heaven

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2003, 01:27:45 PM »
Woof Adam:

True Dog may be reached at

Cclifton20@sprintpcs.com

760-641-1097 is his mobile number.

I just spoke with him and he will be glad to hear from you.

Woof,
Crafty Dog

kuraiokami

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2003, 06:59:29 PM »
Adam,

Rich here.  I train with Truedog and for the last 6 months or so, we've been training in my backyard in Cathedral City (we lost use of the Center due to thier closing to early in the evening).

We normaly train Tues and Thurs nights with occasional weekends, though have been on haitus for the last few weeks due to heavy work schedules (but that's about done so we'll be starting up again).  You can contact Chris at the number posted by Guro Crafty or you can call me at (760) 641-6785

Very good to see you make it back dude!  Semper Fi and thanks much for your service.

Rich
A pipe gives a wise man time to think,
and a fool something to stick in his mouth.

littleironbear

• View Profile
Thanks everyone
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2003, 07:07:55 PM »
I just want to say thanks to everyone for the help, I call Chris the other day and I'm going to start training with him next week. Looking forward to it.:D  
Hi Rich thanks for the reply I think I've did meet you when I trained with TrueDog before, Are you an Engineer or city planner ?  I'll give you a call this week, Thanks for the info.
CraftyDog,  Thank you for taking the to reply to my ?s I don't know if I've had the chance to meet you,  if so  I'm looking forward to it. Thanks

Adm Askins
Pray for Peace, Prepare for War.
To my fallen brothers in arms,  you maybe gone, but you will never be forgotten, rest in peace...

kuraiokami

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2003, 06:46:44 PM »
Hey there Adam!

Yup, engineer it is.  I remember you training with us back then too.  It will be great to have ya back.
A pipe gives a wise man time to think,
and a fool something to stick in his mouth.