Author Topic: New kali &Krabi Krabong video  (Read 17889 times)

kam

New kali &Krabi Krabong video
« on: September 09, 2003, 05:33:41 PM »
Hello! Guru Crafty I'm seriously considering ordering your new kali & Krabi Krabong video.Could you tell me how long it is.Thanks I'm looking forward seeing it.

Mike

• View Profile
    • Real Contact Stick Fighting
Crossbreeding: Kali and Krabi Krabong (Los Triques Sinawali)
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2003, 01:02:42 AM »
Hello kam,

if you mean the crossbreeding tape where Guro Crafty is assisted by Guro Lonely, it's circa 55 minutes long. 55 minutes of really good stuff. The Los triques sinawali is a great concept what shares the concepts of krabi krabong an filipino kali. I was wondering how martial krabi krabong can be, because i never seen it in full contact aspects.

Kindly regards,

Mike from germany

tomek

• View Profile
    • http://www.impact.waw.pl
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2003, 03:45:34 AM »
ElJuramentado: You mean full contact with sharp blades? There would be no more gatherings after this :wink:
reject what is useless

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2003, 12:44:50 PM »
Woof Kam, Mike, Tomek et al:

Actually I have not yet received my copies of the video-- although I have seen the raw footage.  The plan was for me to edit it, but due to a glitch in communication they went ahead without me so I confess to a bit of concern at the moment.  Although the advertising promises fight footage, I have supplied none.  Does the video have any?

Guro Crafty

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2003, 07:37:44 AM »
Kam et al:

I'm bringing your post starting a new thread over to here.

Crafty

PS:  I have very high regard for Sled Dog.  Enjoy your training with him!
----------------------------

Hello Guru Crafty,Mike.Thanks for the prompt and honest reply regarding the new kali & Krabi Krabong video.I went ahead and ordered the tape, I should get any day now.I`ll let you know what i think once i watch it. I currently train under Guru Bob Carver who was also taught by Guru Dan Inosanto. Also a couple of us from the academy have been in touch with  Guru Phil "Sled Dog" we are going to start training with him sometime in october. He's about two hours away from us so it's just a matter of working out our schedules.Since we are going to be taking privates with him.Actually he brought us back a couple of shirts from the last gathering he's a great guy.Anyhow that's enough for tonight. Have a good one!

Mike

• View Profile
    • Real Contact Stick Fighting
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2003, 08:40:03 AM »
Dear Crafty Dog,

i have the video and there are no fights in the footage of the tape. Where did you seen the advertising? You also can contact me via email: mike@dagaydaga.de

Kindly regards, Mike