Author Topic: Body Cracks to much  (Read 5925 times)

Maxx

• Power User
    • View Profile
Body Cracks to much
« on: January 23, 2008, 10:02:41 AM »
Anyone have the same thing going on? Everything on me seems to crack lol..Wrist, Shoulder, Back, Neck..Wtf?

teetsao

• View Profile
Re: Body Cracks to much
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 10:10:55 AM »
ii am 36 and have alot of the same thing. my neck especially. could be from training but i suspect there is some other underlying cause. i don't think it is anything that would cause harm, maybe more glucosamine and extra virgin olive oil,internally and on the joint directly. in the book "food cures of the bible", there is a whole chapter on e.v.olive oil and uses, and one of the main ones was for the joints,internally and externally. couldn't hurt.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 10:46:59 AM »
I am guessing that your hip flexors are tight and your glute-hamstring nexus not firing 100% leading to the hips tilting forward and that the extenal rotators of your femurs are dominating the internal rotators, possibly unevenly-- thus setting up a hint of scoliosis.

Solution: Level out your hips.

Maxx

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 08:46:37 PM »
ok..More joint stuff..lol!  I do a heavy training coarse and Man..Just crack here and my arm cracks..THen elbow LOL!..I wont ever be a Ninja..Cause they would hear me coming a mile away!

Mad Scientist

• View Profile
    • Wandering Warrior Martial Arts
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008, 12:56:57 PM »
Dude I'm 32, and have the same problem.  Sometimes I have one joint that cracks incessantly, and I always require at least 40 minutes of working out or stretching before the cracking and popping all over ceases.  It scares people who don't know, especially when we grapple.  A guy will whip some move on me and my shoulder or elbow pops and they think that something dislocated or broke.  It's funny to see the look of surprise and OOPS on their face.  Then I let them know it's ok.
-Why don't sharks attack clowns?
-Because they taste funny.

Maxx

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2008, 06:44:04 PM »
My stuff never cracks to much while I am training. It seems to crack on the down time..Like when I wake up or I am at work and I turn to the left or just walk..CRAAACCCKKKKKKKK  And I think to myself..WTF is going on with my Skeleton lol!  :|