Author Topic: Farewells and Goodbyes  (Read 7472 times)

Maxx

• Power User
    • View Profile
Farewells and Goodbyes
« on: September 22, 2008, 05:39:47 PM »
Well it's about that time. I ship out in 24hours and I don't know if I will have access to a computer so I thought I would say my peace out's here.

Thank you all for the wonderful converstations here on the forum.

Guide Dog, Again..Thank you for what you have taught me. Hopfully when I return we can hang out and swing sticks at each other. =)

Kaju-Dog, Thank you for your wonderful advice though E-mail. I will for SURE ride in the big ton trucks  :-D   And I would love to make it up to you and train with you sometime.

Crafty, I Always look forward to someday meeting you in person. You have been a massive Inspiration on me in my life. As well as all Dog Brothers.

Anyways Fella's keep kicking ass and staying strong!

For those who would like to reach me though email. You can E-mail me at TheArtOfWar73@gmail.com and I will send you my Military Email address.

I will try from time to time to drop in and try to post pics up from over in the pit and say hello.  :-)

rio

• Frequent Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Farewells and Goodbyes
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 08:00:41 PM »
it was great to work out with you MAXX, go do your thing and come home the same way you left. much respect for you. watch your back. . .

Maxx

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 08:09:18 PM »
Ah damn...Rio...It was good to have worked out with you to and have met you. You are a awesome person and friend. Thank for slapping me in the head a good number of times! It was also nice to meet your wife.

maija

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 09:21:51 PM »
Like Rio said .. Come back the way you left ... after all we still gotta dust those Hakamas off and do battle Shinkendo/Toyama Ryu style-E :-D

It will seem difficult at first, but everything is difficult at first.
Miyamoto Musashi.

Guide Dog

• Power User
    • View Profile
    • Stoops Martial Arts Academy
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 09:56:15 PM »
Maxx,

Like I told you when we first met, with your work ethic, it is just a matter of getting through your first Gathering, and then you know what it is, and then you're in it.

I hate to point out the obvious, but you need to make sure that you come home safe, so that you can do that.

I look forward to that a great deal, having you hand me my a$$, and then getting to say, "Well, he did come out of my training group." Be safe.

RESPECT,

Bryan
Dr. Bryan Stoops, Ed.D.
Semi-Private/Private Instruction
Offered in Chino Hills, California
JKD/FMA/Silat/muay Thai/DBMA,
Savate/Wing Chun/grappling
http://stoops-martial-arts-academy.com/
bryan@stoopsma.com

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 10:03:55 PM »
Woof Maxx:

Happy and healthy hunting to you.  As President Reagan said, the strategy is this "We win.  They lose."

De opreser liber,
Crafty Dog

Ronin

• Frequent Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 04:14:10 AM »
Watch your Six Maxx.
Be safe, be well, come home.

tankerdriver

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2008, 08:21:20 AM »
 Cancer claims actor Paul Newman
(Associated Press) Paul Newman, the Academy-Award winning star who personified cool as an activist, race car driver, popcorn impresario and the anti-hero of such films as "Cool Hand Luke" and "The Color of Money," has died ...
  :-(