Author Topic: Frank Trigg on VH1 tonight  (Read 5748 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Frank Trigg on VH1 tonight
« on: May 29, 2005, 05:57:28 PM »
Woof All:

My buddy Frank Trigg will be on VH1's "Kept" tonight at 9PM West Coast Time.

Yip!
Crafty Dog

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2005, 01:21:47 PM »
Comments from the Mixed Martial Arts Underground:
============================

First off LOL!
This has probably been talked about to death on here, but I am avoiding the site so no dumbass drops a Bushido spoiler on me.

I thought the guy was happily married?

I did a double take a first when I saw him, then when she comented on his ears I took a harder look and was sure. I think he has a solid chance because most of those goons are like 20 years old and immature as hell. WTF is he doing on that show anyway? Does he really want to be that wrinkled ole road whores boy toy or is he just trying to break into the spotlight?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well, the more reality tv show coverage you have in america, the more people know your name and face which is good for your popularity as a fighter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched it for like 5 minutes last night. I was hoping one of those fag boys would pic a fight with him.

wtf is kept?

Its a VH1 reality show where a bunch of guys compete to win Jerry Hall. ( Mick Jaggers x wife)

she's a nasty old hag. you couldn't pay me enough to snuggle up to her. wtf with trigg on that show? He's really just a soft puppy dog.

I don't have the attention span to watch more then 5 minutes of that crap. Is Jerry Hall American?

she's from texas originally, I think.

She's a nasty american broad pretending to be british with nasty british teeth.

You guys should help the man realize his dream and vote for him:
http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/kept/87177/episode.jhtml

Jerry was a big model from Texas in the 70's then was married to Mick Jagger for a while.
That show was terrible, I was just hoping Trigg would do something obnoxious to make a mockery of it all.

He's smart, he's just doing it for the exposure for himself. He should really play up the UFC angle more

Reality TV any more is just a bunch of losers attention whoring to try to get famous

"She's a nasty american broad pretending to be british with nasty british teeth."
It seemed like she was almost putting on a fake English accent at times. It was awful.

I guess he is divorced.

i couldn't believe it when i saw him...

Trigg explained this all in an interview. He thinks Jerry is an old hag and is simply trying to get his name and clothing line on national tv...job well done Frank!

"I was hoping one of those fag boys would pic a fight with him. "

ironic statement

Dude.. is this trigg on the show?
http://www.vh1.com/sitewide/flipbooks/img/shows/kept/flipbooks_kept/sharp_dressed_men/11.jpg

"That show was terrible, I was just hoping Trigg would do something obnoxious to make a mockery of it all. "
stay tuned......

I saw it last night, fairly entertaining. I hope Trigg gets into it with another contenstant.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2005, 11:28:35 AM »
I saw it last night and it was so bad it was funny.  My wife and I eagerly await episode two :lol:

PS:  In that Frank is in action at R1 (good class yesterday Frank!) I'm guessing JH gave him the heave ho , , ,