Author Topic: HELP PLEASE! Event Insurance  (Read 4947 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
HELP PLEASE! Event Insurance
« on: July 02, 2008, 03:07:13 PM »
Woof All:

We have a gym willing to host our DB Gathering of the Pack, but want us to have "event insurance"  :?  We have never had to do this and I have absolutely no idea whom to go to for this, no idea what the costs can be, no idea if what we do is insurable, in short NO IDEA!

PLEASE HELP!  I'm guessing anyone who has done a MMA show would have ideas about how to go about this.

The Adventure continues!
Crafty Dog

Howling Dog

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: HELP PLEASE! Event Insurance
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 07:08:28 PM »
Woof Guro Crafty, I think a main stream insurance company can provide this insurance.
It is my understanding that we were looking to do a jr wrestling camp and needed similar insurance for the kids..... (the event was the wrestling camp)
It so happend that one of our high school wrestlers dad was a state farm insurance agent and he said he could provide the insurance..........
Might be a place to start anyway......
                                                         Dog TG
Howling Dog

Kaju Dog

• Power User
  • organ donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 08:46:22 PM »
https://www.karateinsurance.com/

This is a great place to start.  I currently have insurance through these people and have had no problems. 

don@karateinsurance.com <don@karateinsurance.com>

Contact Don Baldwin for assistance.  Friendly and suportive staff.  You can get "Event Only" coverage for a reasonable fee.

Look at their huge list of clients.  They are legit.

DD 8-)

Hope this helps.

I will email CD with more ideas.
V/r,

Kaju Dog
dw.kajupit@gmail.com

pappydog

• Frequent Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 09:22:50 PM »
How is this going? I know another guy named Kevin was sent your way for insurance.

Nick

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 05:35:57 AM »
Woof Pappy et al:

The three day holiday weekend, combined with my not getting back from a family trip until yesterday afternoon has put this on hold until later today. (Its 0535 right now)  I look forward to putting this to rest today.  Thank you for the concern and help.

CD