Author Topic: desperately seeking dogbrother  (Read 7699 times)

Bambi

desperately seeking dogbrother
« on: May 21, 2008, 05:08:09 AM »
well not exactly but...

One of the guys i train with was walking through Dublin city centre (thats Dublin Ireland)  8-) a while back when he spotted a big guy with the DBMA logo tattooed on his forearm, the tattooed guy was talking on his mobile phone so my friend didnt want to interrupt him, when he checked back later the guy was gone.

So does anyone who this fella might have been;  big irish guy with a DBMA tattoo? the FMA community in Ireland is pretty small so everyone knows (or knows of) everyone else, it'd be cool if there was a guy with a DBMA background around here.

Punyojoe

Re: desperately seeking dogbrother
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 01:25:42 PM »
If everyone knows everyone in your FMA community, I would say it was some universal hazard tattoo on the guy.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 02:38:50 PM »
I've posted on the DBMA Assn forum that this thread is here.

Bambi

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 07:41:50 AM »
If everyone knows everyone in your FMA community, I would say it was some universal hazard tattoo on the guy.

That did occur to me  :lol:. The guy could be back from a period spent abroad though.

I've posted on the DBMA Assn forum that this thread is here.

Cheers CD, PM's are always welcome if folk dont want to post details.

PhilipG

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 01:21:59 PM »
One, not thought of , option is that the guy just liked the Dogbrother logo had it tatooed but never practiced or just practices and does not go on the internet.

Good luck.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 09:56:32 PM »
I once had a stranger show up at my house  unannounced :-o :x with a 6" DBMA logo tatooed on his chest with visions of sitting in front of my house until I accepted him as a student , , ,

Scotty Dog

• Frequent Poster
  • It's Only a flesh wound
    • View Profile
    • DBMA UK
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2008, 05:17:45 AM »
I know some of the Glasgow Clan spend time in Ireland regularly due to family matters, but I'm not aware of any of the UK Clan members having a DBMA tat (though I've only met a few of the guys from south England).

"Cos Beliefs, are just that. They're nothing, they're how your taught and raised. That doesn't make them real...
Everything you've learned is in fact just learned & not necessarily true"

Bill Hicks

Punyojoe

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2008, 10:08:33 AM »
Crafty,

I don't think I'm the only one who would love to hear more of that story.... :-D

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2008, 02:25:03 PM »
PJ:

No doubt you are not alone  :lol: but I feel it best to keep a description of the actions of a troubled individual off this public place.

yip,
CD