Author Topic: Piracy, copyright infringment, youtube, and related matters  (Read 5077 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Piracy, copyright infringment, youtube, and related matters
« on: November 18, 2008, 01:39:28 PM »
Woof All:

We sell DVDs.  We believe in what we sell and believe we sell it at a fair price.

As we all know, piracy, putting stuff up for free on youtube type sites, rental operations, download operations, etc. all add up to the march of technology making it very easy for others to steal our work.  This has become quite a problem and has gotten to the point that I am seriously asking myself if it makes sense for us to make new DVDs.

The purpose of this thread is twofold:

1) to open a discussion here of these issues, and
2) to request that if you think we treat your fairly for you to help us out by letting us know about those who do us wrong.  In this regard, please do NOT post them here--after all we don't want these nefarious actors getting any free advertising!-- just email us at info@dogbrothers.com   Know that my wife invariably expresses our appreciation with some freebie DVDs and other items!

Thank you,
Marc "Crafty Dog" Denny

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Piracy, copyright infringment, youtube, and related matters
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 11:28:50 AM »
Woof!

A warm and hearty woof of thanks to the people who have emailed us about some problems.  We begin to work on them.

Again, thank you.
Marc "Crafty Dog" Denny