Author Topic: September 20, 2009 Gathering  (Read 136209 times)

Kaju Dog

• Power User
  • organ donor
    • View Profile
Re: September 20, 2009 Gathering
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2009, 09:18:52 PM »
Registered Fighters    :mrgreen: :-D

Nick "Pappy Dog" Papadakis
N. Hollywood, CA

Dean “Kaju Dog” Webster
Lemoore, CA

“Dog” Rene Cocolo
Toronto, CANADA

Josh Scott
San Diego, CA

Kase Wright
Corpus Crisit, TX

Jeff Peters
McLean, VA

Peter Andrada
San Jose, Ca

Josh Scott
San Diego, Ca

Linda Matsumi
Los Gatos, CA

Steve Lawson
Carolina Beach, NC

Mike Getten
Pacific Palisades, CA

Jason Barker
Pacific Palisades, CA
V/r,

Kaju Dog
dw.kajupit@gmail.com

Kaju Dog

• Power User
  • organ donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2009, 09:22:49 PM »
I have a request for all dogs. C-dogs, DB's, and newbies fighting on the 20th:

I am currently entering into my third year of coursework to earn my Doctor of Education degree from the University of La Verne. I will be in a weekend-long seminar from 8-5 on Saturday, September 19th, and September 20th. I am a full DB with a fair amount of momentum in my participation in the Gatherings, and the thought of missing one saddens me. I will be in La Verne on the 20th. I am going to try and get permission to head out to Burbank at about 11:30. I will have until about 1:30 to play and then I need to drive back and finish the seminar.

What I am humbly asking (with Guro Crafty's permission) is if I might move up to the front of the fighter's line with my partner a few times during that window with the understanding that I am not cutting? If the general consensus is, "Life's tough; get a helmet", I will understand, but of you all would be willing to help me out, I would be very appreciative.

Thank You,

GD (Bryan)

WOOF,

I admire your commitment and dedication. 

What a silly question   :-P  of course we mind     :lol: :wink:  In fact, we'll fight you for it... :-o

:-D :mrgreen: :-D
V/r,

Kaju Dog
dw.kajupit@gmail.com

Guard Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2009, 09:24:56 PM »
Guro,

Registrations are in the mail, tickets are purchased for my group . . . . adding to the list:

Nick "Pappy Dog" Papadakis
N. Hollywood, CA

Dean “Kaju Dog” Webster
Lemoore, CA

“Dog” Rene Cocolo
Toronto, CANADA

"Dog" Mike Norrell
State College, PA

"Dog" Ryan Gruhn
State College, PA

Jon Weaver
State College, PA

Josh Scott
San Diego, CA

Kase Wright
Corpus Crisit, TX

Jeff Peters
McLean, VA

Peter Andrada
San Jose, Ca

Josh Scott
San Diego, Ca

Linda Matsumi
Los Gatos, CA

Steve Lawson
Carolina Beach, NC

Mike Getten
Pacific Palisades, CA

Jason Barker
Pacific Palisades, CA
Ryan “Guard Dog” Gruhn
Guro / DBMAA Business Director
Dog Brothers Martial Arts Association
"Smuggling Concepts Across the Frontiers of Style”
ryan@dogbrothers.com | www.dogbrothers.com

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2009, 06:51:13 AM »
Mauricio Sanchez Reyes of Mexico City, Mexico will be returning and will be bringing a friend as well.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 11:43:46 PM by Crafty_Dog »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2009, 11:44:25 PM »
Looks like War Dog will be fighting!
 8-) 8-) 8-)

Guard Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2009, 12:06:31 AM »
Any news from our Euro friends?  :?
Ryan “Guard Dog” Gruhn

arkangel

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2009, 11:50:51 AM »
Jeff!!, how the heck are you, it looks like we are gonna make it, finances eh?

dont want to register until i am sure i have the scratch.

i am taking a vow of silence this year for the weekend too. hahaha.

it looks like we are coming down on the sat morning, are you going? we should hook up on the sat and go eat tacos dude.

Seeing-Eye Dog

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2009, 04:11:09 PM »
Woof Crafty,
I'm in for this Gathering.
DVM SPIRO, SPERO

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2009, 10:54:13 PM »
Woof Seeing Eye Dog:

That's good news!  8-)

Please be sure to get your registration in as soon as possible.

Mongolian Dog

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2009, 03:40:14 PM »
Hi all,

Marc/Crafty suggested I hit the forum, so I thought I'd make a quick intro with perhaps a few questions.

First off, I'm planning to attend the Gathering in September -- which is both exciting and daunting.  This will be uncharted territory for me, and I really appreciate that a venue like this exists.  I imagine it will be a challenge getting things dialed in at first, but hopefully I'll find appropriate matches.  If anyone fancies a fight with someone fairly green (maybe another newb -- or someone who just likes easy pickin's) I'll probably be a bit dazed and disoriented, so I'll extend my willingness to give it a shot here -- while I'm not quite so shy.

I probably have a number of tedious questions, but the only one that's leaping to mind now relates to footwear.  Are sneakers about the right caliber for this sort of thing?

I've met up with Marc a few times -- and watched some videos -- so I've got a general picture of what to expect; but I don't have a great sense for some of the tedious pragmatics like those.  So, if anyone can think back on their first time and wants to offer any advice -- of whatever kind, I'd be happy to hear it.  I'm looking forward to this -- not only for the 'realism' of it, but for the inspiring notion that this can be accomplished in a way that still leads to being 'friends at the end of the day'.  It will be good to make some new friends soon.

Thanks,
Chhi'mèd

Dog Howie

• Power User
  • Unexpected Anomolies
    • View Profile
    • My Duncan RiZe MySpace page
Travel Coordination Anyone?
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2009, 06:51:17 PM »
Yo (which is "woof" in phillyese). My plans are to fly from Philly to the gathering on either Fri the 18th or Sat the 19th. There are probably some others flying out from the Eastern US and thought that we may be able to coordinate all or part of the flights to hang out on the way. I mean I could imagine a few of us even being on the same flights and not even knowing it. So I dunno how to even start this but if anyone flying wants to send me a direct message of their flight plans I can see what I get and then try to get people hooked up either on the same flights or even meeting during some lay overs. I personally haven't booked my flight yet but have to do so within a couple of days anyways. So, if you are flying out send me your itinerary and I'll try to figure out if there are common flights among us and communicate that among travelers. I'll also post this on the "Members" board.

Also.... any "suggested" hotel accommodations? Places where a bunch of people may be staying?

-Howie from Philly

Jonobos

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Travel Coordination Anyone?
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2009, 07:20:08 PM »
Yo (which is "woof" in phillyese). My plans are to fly from Philly to the gathering on either Fri the 18th or Sat the 19th. There are probably some others flying out from the Eastern US and thought that we may be able to coordinate all or part of the flights to hang out on the way. I mean I could imagine a few of us even being on the same flights and not even knowing it. So I dunno how to even start this but if anyone flying wants to send me a direct message of their flight plans I can see what I get and then try to get people hooked up either on the same flights or even meeting during some lay overs. I personally haven't booked my flight yet but have to do so within a couple of days anyways. So, if you are flying out send me your itinerary and I'll try to figure out if there are common flights among us and communicate that among travelers. I'll also post this on the "Members" board.

Also.... any "suggested" hotel accommodations? Places where a bunch of people may be staying?

-Howie from Philly

Hey Howie,

Those of us flying out of Pa are all in the same group. I am pretty sure we are all on the same flight. We are flying directly out of State College and I don't know much more than that as I was not the one that booked the tickets. As for our hotel I think we looked at several options, but I don't think we booked anything definite yet. I will pass the message along to our fearless leader tomorrow before training though.

Jon

edit - I am also curious if our fighter registrations forms were received as the "list of registered fighters" does not show our names. I would hate to get all the way out there and only be able to watch. If I am going through the trouble of battling the chatter I might as well swing some sticks right?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 07:23:24 PM by Jonobos »
When life gives you lemons make lemonade
When life gives you hemlock, do NOT make hemlockade!

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2009, 08:09:19 AM »
Cindy tells me she has a number of fighter names to post in the cue.

C-Yo Dog

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2009, 11:52:38 AM »
Hello all,

I had a question on sticks and was directed to this thread. I'm coming down for the first time to fight in the Gathering and I made myself some sticks from wooden dowels. I'm only using hardwood because it's so cheap. You can't beat 3.00 a stick! My question is can/should I fight w/them? I have no problem @ all getting Rattan sticks it's just that hardwood is so cheap. I know hardwood splinters easy so my sticks are taped all the way up and down w/electrical tape w/about 3 layers on them.

Thanks,
Ryan

pappydog

• Frequent Poster
    • View Profile
Re: September 20, 2009 Gathering-Hotels in Burbank link
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2009, 12:58:10 PM »
http://travel.yahoo.com/p-hotel-474140-burbank_hotels-i?fromiy=1 This link will give you the skinny on Burbank hotels

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2009, 01:46:03 PM »
Thank you Pappy Dog.

Woof!

Cyborg Dog will be fighting! 8-)

Dog Howie

• Power User
  • Unexpected Anomolies
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2009, 05:48:10 PM »

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-hotel-474140-burbank_hotels-i?fromiy=1 This link will give you the skinny on Burbank hotels

Thanks pappydog. Do you know if there is any specific place where out of towners that come for the gathering congregate? IF not, I'll just spin the wheel and try one out. - Howie

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2009, 06:03:23 AM »
RyanA:

A) I suspect that the hardwood sticks have a greater propensity to break bones

B) How much have you tested what happens when striking full force?  Does the taping you describe prevent the broken-off piece from going flying when you have two adrenalized men going full force?

@All: 

Howie brings up a good idea-- that of having a congregating place the night before.  When the Gatherings were held in Hermosa Beach, this was easy for me to organize, but now that they are in Burbank that is not the case.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

C-Yo Dog

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2009, 11:23:19 AM »
RyanA:

A) I suspect that the hardwood sticks have a greater propensity to break bones

B) How much have you tested what happens when striking full force?  Does the taping you describe prevent the broken-off piece from going flying when you have two adrenalized men going full force?
------------------------------
A) Sorry I didn't think of the breaking bones part. Again, I was just going for the cheap factor. I'll order my Rattan stick today.

B) I've hit bags, Bob training dummys, ironwood against the hardwood and hardwood vs hardwood. Plus, I have my training partners hit me w/the hardwood but I know they're not hitting me 100%. Hitting all those things they stand up of course those are all soft things to hit.

Tapping the sticks help a lot. My training parters and I have hit hardwood sticks as hard as we can together and I've never had one break off and go flying. Hitting an ironwood stick vs hardwood I've never had one break. I tape my sticks very well because I want them to last as long as possible and so usually if there is a violent break the tape holds it on and one person is just standing there with a sad looking stick. Some of the smaller hardwood sticks like 3/4 diameter I've had just make a clean break.

Guard Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2009, 08:20:53 AM »
Fighters,

I tore my right bicep earlier this week.  Thank God it was just the muscle and wasn't the tendon however, the Doctor said that the next weak link to go would be the tendon the torn muscle is attached to.  He is having me do physical therapy for the next 3 weeks and wants me to hold off for a month until I use it for anything strenuous.  

With that said, I'm looking for experienced fighters to potentially go against me (left handed), you can be either hand and honor a no clinch or grappling rule.  

Please feel free to email me or post back if you're interested: ryangruhn@hotmail.com

Dog Ryan
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 01:42:19 PM by ryangruhn »
Ryan “Guard Dog” Gruhn

pappydog

• Frequent Poster
    • View Profile
Re: September 20, 2009 Gathering- volunteers
« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2009, 01:39:21 PM »
Gonna a need some volunteers to help set up Sunday. Just like last year

Thanks

Nick
nick@bloodsport.com

Kaju Dog

• Power User
  • organ donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2009, 02:39:42 PM »
Fighters,

I tore my right bicep earlier this week.  Thank God it was just the muscle and wasn't the tendon however, the Doctor said that the next weak link to go would be the tendon the torn muscle is attached to.  He is having me do physical therapy for the next 3 weeks and wants me to hold off for a month until I use it for anything strenuous.  

With that said, I'm looking for experienced fighters to potentially go against me (left handed), you can be either hand and honor a no clinch or grappling rule.  

Please feel free to email me or post back if you're interested: ryangruhn@hotmail.com

Dog Ryan

I'll be honored to take you up on that offer.   :mrgreen:
V/r,

Kaju Dog
dw.kajupit@gmail.com

Kaju Dog

• Power User
  • organ donor
    • View Profile
Re: September 20, 2009 Gathering- volunteers
« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2009, 02:40:24 PM »
Gonna a need some volunteers to help set up Sunday. Just like last year

Thanks

Nick
nick@bloodsport.com

I plan on showing up early on Sunday.  I'll help anyway I can.   8-)
V/r,

Kaju Dog
dw.kajupit@gmail.com

Guard Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 06, 2009, 07:16:59 AM »
Kaju Dog,

It's a date.  :-D
Ryan “Guard Dog” Gruhn

Kaju Dog

• Power User
  • organ donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 06, 2009, 01:17:25 PM »
 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :evil:  OK, so far I have Dog Rene (cane fight) and Dog Ryan (left handed stick fight).  

Anyone else got some fights lined up yet...  Only a couple weeks to go!

Im looking for a "Shock Knife" fight, a Double stick, and a Staff fight...  

Keep in mind I may not be able to fight alot of fights but will do my best, until the knees or back have taken too much.

Gentlemen,
LET THE CHATTER BEGIN   :lol:

Newbies welcome...  I am slow and physically challenged but will give you a good run for your money and dont hold a grudge.  Dogs Honor!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 01:19:46 PM by Kaju Dog »
V/r,

Kaju Dog
dw.kajupit@gmail.com

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2009, 04:33:28 PM »
WOOF!!!

Jonobos

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2009, 07:37:22 AM »
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :evil:  OK, so far I have Dog Rene (cane fight) and Dog Ryan (left handed stick fight).  

Anyone else got some fights lined up yet...  Only a couple weeks to go!

Im looking for a "Shock Knife" fight, a Double stick, and a Staff fight...  

Keep in mind I may not be able to fight alot of fights but will do my best, until the knees or back have taken too much.

Gentlemen,
LET THE CHATTER BEGIN   :lol:

Newbies welcome...  I am slow and physically challenged but will give you a good run for your money and dont hold a grudge.  Dogs Honor!

I was thinking about a double stick fight or two...

Jon

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2009, 05:02:13 PM »
Cindy promises me she will have the updated registered fighters list up , , , soon  :oops:

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2009, 05:46:46 PM »
Posted on behalf of Josh, who will be answering on his own behalf for here forward (this means you have to register for the forum Josh  :lol: )

"Hello, im a fencer, and i want to test my swordsmanship in a gathering but i am unsure how a fencer would be able to compete and adapt in a gathering since my weapon of choice is basically something that would poke at my opponent causing little to no damage. is there a weapon you would suggest i use that could keep me still using my fencing technique? or is there someway to adapt a fencing saber to be more useful at a gathering?"

Great question-- lets see if we can find a solution!

Kaju Dog

• Power User
  • organ donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2009, 05:57:17 PM »
Posted on behalf of Josh, who will be answering on his own behalf for here forward (this means you have to register for the forum Josh  :lol: )

"Hello, im a fencer, and i want to test my swordsmanship in a gathering but i am unsure how a fencer would be able to compete and adapt in a gathering since my weapon of choice is basically something that would poke at my opponent causing little to no damage. is there a weapon you would suggest i use that could keep me still using my fencing technique? or is there someway to adapt a fencing saber to be more useful at a gathering?"

Great question-- lets see if we can find a solution!

Great question and interesting thought.  I have often mentioned in my classes that a good improvised weapon of opportunity is a car antenna.  I have also had kids train with the plastic rods that turn the window blinds open and closed.  Wont kill, but will sting like hell and hopefully present a moment of distraction to allow for other tactics. 

Maybe a car antenna would be a good/realistic substitute for the saber.  I would be willing to whip an antenna around with someone. 

KD
V/r,

Kaju Dog
dw.kajupit@gmail.com

Kaju Dog

• Power User
  • organ donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2009, 06:00:36 PM »
Looking forward to the updated list of registered fighters.    :mrgreen:

Maybe your not paying her enough Crafty?   :wink:   :lol:
V/r,

Kaju Dog
dw.kajupit@gmail.com

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2009, 10:13:15 PM »
Various witticisms cross my mind in this moment, but thanks to hard earned wisdom, I will decline to express them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2009, 10:38:17 PM »
What a coincidence!  The registered fighters list has just been updated!

I'm not seeing Iron Dog, Cyborg Dog, Boo Dog, Tennessee Dog up there.   Remember, EVERYONE, TRIBE OR NOT, NEEDS TO REGISTER.  Fax is an option here people.

Iron Dog-- Cindy says that she hasn't been to the mail box in a few days, so if your registration would have come in during the last few days, it might be at the mail box.

Guard Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2009, 06:19:09 AM »
PK,

FYI:  Mike Norrell received "Dog" Mike at the last Tribal Gathering.
Ryan “Guard Dog” Gruhn

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2009, 08:07:39 AM »
Well then, if he had mentioned it in his application then Cindy would have known to post it :-P  :lol:

Shoot her an email and let her know.

C-Yo Dog

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2009, 01:41:28 PM »
Hello All,

I'll be attending/fighting in the Gathering for the first time also and you like to have my first fights be w/fellow new comers just to get some of the nerves settled :|. If anyone would like to fight please feel free to message me. I look forward to meeting everyone. Chhi'med and I have scheduled a fight.

Ryan

Hi all,

Marc/Crafty suggested I hit the forum, so I thought I'd make a quick intro with perhaps a few questions.

First off, I'm planning to attend the Gathering in September -- which is both exciting and daunting.  This will be uncharted territory for me, and I really appreciate that a venue like this exists.  I imagine it will be a challenge getting things dialed in at first, but hopefully I'll find appropriate matches.  If anyone fancies a fight with someone fairly green (maybe another newb -- or someone who just likes easy pickin's) I'll probably be a bit dazed and disoriented, so I'll extend my willingness to give it a shot here -- while I'm not quite so shy.

I probably have a number of tedious questions, but the only one that's leaping to mind now relates to footwear.  Are sneakers about the right caliber for this sort of thing?

I've met up with Marc a few times -- and watched some videos -- so I've got a general picture of what to expect; but I don't have a great sense for some of the tedious pragmatics like those.  So, if anyone can think back on their first time and wants to offer any advice -- of whatever kind, I'd be happy to hear it.  I'm looking forward to this -- not only for the 'realism' of it, but for the inspiring notion that this can be accomplished in a way that still leads to being 'friends at the end of the day'.  It will be good to make some new friends soon.

Thanks,
Chhi'mèd

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2009, 03:08:46 PM »
Sneakers will be fine.

pappydog

• Frequent Poster
    • View Profile
To the Fencer
« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2009, 10:32:58 PM »
What if we made you a stick that was pointy. Not sharp but pointy? Please add Monty Python joke here... Seriously that might give those thrusts more meaning

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2009, 11:22:20 PM »
What are fencing sabers like?  Is there an issue with penetration of the skin?

Jonobos

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2009, 09:02:42 AM »
What are fencing sabers like?  Is there an issue with penetration of the skin?

Are we talking sabers or those flimsy little foils? I think the real issue would be that the foil would not cause significant damage. It has 0 deterrent value.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 09, 2009, 03:17:28 PM »
The following fighter forms were picked up at the mail box today:

a) Ivaylo Penev
b) Devin Wilkey
c) Guide Dog-- at the moment it appears he will be unable to fight, but we leave his name on the list anyway
d) Iron Dog- welcome back!

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 09, 2009, 03:24:13 PM »
Cyborg Dog's registration just came in electronically.

Dog Howie

• Power User
  • Unexpected Anomolies
    • View Profile
Permitted gloves...Re: September 20, 2009 Gathering
« Reply #92 on: September 10, 2009, 10:01:00 AM »
I may have missed it but I could find anything in a search so ...

I got some hockey gloves... they are padded on the top and the palm and finger areas a like a regular fabric glove. They have wrist support. How can I determine if they are OK to use at a gathering?

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2009, 10:36:35 AM »
Just bring them and we will let you know.  If they are too heavy you should not have a problem borrowing a pair.

C-Yo Dog

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 10, 2009, 03:23:34 PM »
Will there be dvd's and/or sticks for sale @ the Gathering? I was interested in getting some of the dvds and one of my instructors wanted me to pick up some of the actionflex stiff sticks for him while I was down there. Also how much is it for spectators?

Thanks,
Ryan

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 10, 2009, 04:00:41 PM »
$10 for spectators and yes we will have our stuff for sale.

Kyle Kabala's fighter form has arrived.

Guide Dog

• Power User
    • View Profile
    • Stoops Martial Arts Academy
« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2009, 09:47:18 AM »
c) Guide Dog-- at the moment it appears he will be unable to fight, but we leave his name on the list anyway

I have an all-day seminar for graduate school on the 20th, and I didn't receive word that I wouldn't be allowed to leave for a few hours from my professors until a few days ago. This is the first Gathering I've had to miss since I started fighting with DBMA, and I'm very bummed. Good luck to all the fighters, and remember: when in doubt, agree to more fights!
Dr. Bryan Stoops, Ed.D.
Semi-Private/Private Instruction
Offered in Chino Hills, California
JKD/FMA/Silat/muay Thai/DBMA,
Savate/Wing Chun/grappling
http://stoops-martial-arts-academy.com/
bryan@stoopsma.com

Guard Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2009, 10:03:35 AM »
We'll miss you Guide Dog.
Ryan “Guard Dog” Gruhn

Jonobos

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2009, 10:46:57 AM »
Good luck to all the fighters, and remember: when in doubt, agree to more fights!

Hahaha, I will do my best to remember your sage advice ;)

Kaju Dog

• Power User
  • organ donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2009, 11:49:48 AM »
We'll miss you Guide Dog.

I'll second that.   :cry:  :wink:
V/r,

Kaju Dog
dw.kajupit@gmail.com