That are all in awesome condition if anyone is interested here is a list and I have pics all these knives as sharp as hell, Never used to cut anything and oiled with care. Why am I selling them? School man, School lol!
1) Sog Seal 2000
2) Emerson Black on Black Combat Karambit
3) Cold Steel Tiger Claw Karambit
4) CRKT - Black on Black with Dark Green cord handle wrapping " First Strike" - This was limited and they don't make these anymore
5) This is a heart break and a half to let go and the price has to be good lol not asking retail but don't want to get shredded- My SpyderCo Shivworks P'kal - I have had this knife for awhile and it's still in excellent condition and sharp as all hell
6) My Cheness "9260 differentially Hardened Kaze Kantana" and clayed and differentially hardened, what makes the Kaze unique is the use of the revolutionary 9260 Spring steel in the blade: a perfect combination of age old art with cutting edge modern metallurgy. Unlike just about every other production sword on the market in this price range, the Kaze has a totally authentic Hamon temper line (other production swords all have fake acid etched or wire brushed hamon). While it is subtle (as the polish to bring it out to its full potential would double the cost of the sword) the 9260 Spring steel results in a very distinct pooling of the nie crystals, making for a very clear and nicely defined hamon line.
An elegant looking sword with a blackened steel replica of an actual antique tsuba, the Kaze is beautifully balanced between appearance, functionality and price. The hardened edge also cuts traditional targets like a laser, which is why I have nicknamed it 'the Tatami Killer'.
7) Cold Steel's Hand and a Half Bastard Sword
Gerber Bear Claw
9) Cold Steel Black on Black Scimitar folder
You can PM me here on the site or e-mail me at MaxDasJames@gmail.com
, We can talk price privately