Author Topic: Guro Crafty seminar in Bern Switzerland, 8/15, 2010  (Read 9591 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Guro Crafty seminar in Bern Switzerland, 8/15, 2010
« on: February 14, 2010, 06:18:05 AM »
Woof All:

In conjunction with the Euro Gathering, I will be giving a seminar on August 15th.

tribal gathering = 13. august
open gathering = 14. august
"crafty" seminar = 15. august

http://www.dogbrothers.ch/pages/en/training/seminars.php

The Adventure continues!
Guro Crafty

Download Flyer

Download Fighter Form

« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 09:19:46 AM by admin »

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Guro Crafty seminar in Bern Switzerland, 8/15, 2010
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 01:54:44 PM »
Forwarded from Lonely Dog:

dear group leader and / or good friends

i send you this e-mail to inform you about the training schedule just before the august gathering in bern.

best accomodation as a said will be the campsite "eichholz" www.campingeichholz.ch , not just  that it's very close to the gathering / seminar location but also gives the best possibility to meet the other guys and to do some training the days before.

there will be no training camp as last year, but will teach on wednesday and thursday (11./12.august) in the morning hours (10.00 - 12.00).

beside of this official training i'm sure that you will find plenty of guys who are willing to train a bit.

if you have interest to take some private lessons with guro "crafty dog" or myself the following days would be the best to do so:
wednesday 11.august / thursday 12.august / monday 16.august.
if you have interest to do some privates please let me know so i can organize it.

if you have any questions, please let me know

i'm very exhited to see many of you again

wuff
benjamin

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 01:45:43 PM »
An awesome time, most in attendance were fighters fresh off the Euro Gathering and so a goodly percentage of the day was dedicated to applied Real Contact Stickfighting, with some Kali Tudo to round things off.

Gong Fu Dog

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2010, 02:36:24 PM »
An awesome time, most in attendance were fighters fresh off the Euro Gathering and so a goodly percentage of the day was dedicated to applied Real Contact Stickfighting, with some Kali Tudo to round things off.

Sounds really great! Too bad I had to leave early,  so I missed the Seminar  :-(
But next time I will be there for sure  :-)

-Thomas