Author Topic: Case Study: 2 vs. 3  (Read 3959 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Case Study: 2 vs. 3
« on: March 09, 2011, 12:31:19 PM »

The Tao

Re: Case Study: 2 vs. 3
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 12:45:35 PM »
I don't like that the fight started at all; however, being that it did:

The initial Caucasian combatant's movement and usage of the tables was all wrong. He allowed the other (smaller of the two) Black individual to start circling him around the table. Additionally, once the melee really started with all three people, Caucasian number one lost any thirst for fighting, evidenced by his laying back down once challenged by Black #2. He perhaps thinks that fights of this sort are a game that people always walk away from.

I have never favoured "hitting" with hands as a tactic to end fights quickly. I would rather grab something and break it...an arm, a leg, shoulder, clavicle (palm strike, hammer fist, wrist strike), neck, whatever it takes to walk away quickly.

Caucasian #2 had ample opportunity to pick up a chair and club Black #1 to death whislt he was sandwiched between the table and the counter. He failed to do so, and it is a lesson for all of us to be cognizant of the weapons that surround us.

Black #1 was by far the best combatant, yet even he allowed himself to be put into a situation where his mobility was compromised.

None of the combatants were cognizant of others having knives or firearms as witnessed by all of them alllowing their back to be turned to one of the opposite side's combatants at least once and not one of them held a position by the door where escape (should it become necessary), remains easily available.

Caucasian #3 was completely worthless.

My two cents.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 01:02:38 PM by Zen Guerrilla »