Author Topic: Tribal Gathering Spring 2013  (Read 6143 times)

Dr Dog

• Power User
    • View Profile
Tribal Gathering Spring 2013
« on: October 05, 2012, 06:17:05 PM »
I am taking the liberty of opening this thread because I am EXCITED and have some serious goals and preparation. Guro Crafty, I hope I have not overstepped my bounds.....

But now that the Open is over and we are taking stock and setting goals, I thought this is important enough to post here as a postlude and a prelude. The finish of one Gathering marks the start of preparation for the next, so...... start thinking about how you will apply your lessons for the Tribal!

The Tribal is indescribable.....so different than the Open. It is truly not to be missed. I can not put it into words, but EVERY fighter who is not a tribe member should be aspiring and every one who is a tribe member and has gone understands.  I don't get chatter before the Open anymore. I ALREADY have chatter for the Tribal. Challenging C-Yo Dog and Mongolian Dog probably have something to do with that (under the category of "it seemed like a good idea at the time"), but that's the kind of people you fight EVERY FIGHT. There are NO junk fights. Plus, it counts as 2 gatherings toward advancement (each day is separate). Mark your calendars now and start planning for May because the Tribal is the NUTS!
Hope to see you there! Make it a priority and TRAIN!
Woof!
C Dr Dog
PS - I only have 2 slots on my dance card taken thus far....... :wink:

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Tribal Gathering Spring 2013
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 09:52:37 PM »
 8-)

C-Kumu Dog

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Tribal Gathering Spring 2013
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 01:18:54 AM »
Wow, I was just getting ready to post and ask about the possible dates for the Tribal Gathering?  Was just checking flights from Hawaii to LA and the prices are really good right now, LOL. 
I understand it takes some time to figure out.  Not sure what will be required of me, the last gathering I attended was the spring gathering at The Monster Garage with Kahuna Dog. Maybe I can get DogZilla to put in a good word for me.
"You see, it's not the blood you spill that gets you what you want, it's the blood you share. Your family, your friendships, your community, these are the most valuable things a man can have." Before Dishonor - Hatebreed