Dog Brothers Public Forum
Return To Homepage
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2014, 10:39:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the Dog Brothers Public Forum.
79121 Posts in 2226 Topics by 1036 Members
Latest Member: Evgeny Vasilyev
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Dog Brothers Public Forum
|-+  DBMA Martial Arts Forum
| |-+  Martial Arts Topics
| | |-+  9/23/12 Dog Brothers Open Gathering of the Pack
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: 9/23/12 Dog Brothers Open Gathering of the Pack  (Read 20429 times)
Dr Dog
Power User

« Reply #150 on: October 05, 2012, 08:10:45 PM »

Check out the pictures on Facebook! Awesome

But now that the Open is over and we are taking stock and setting goals, I thought this is important enough to post here as a postlude. The finish of one Gathering marks the start of preparation for the next, so......
 The Tribal is indescribable.....so different than the Open. It is truly not to be missed. I can not put it into words, but EVERY fighter who is not a tribe member should be aspiring and every one who is a tribe member and has gone....let me put it this way.  I don't get chatter before the Open anymore. I ALREADY have chatter for the Tribal Challenging C-Yo Dog and Mongolian Dog probably have something to do with that, but that's the kind of people you fight EVERY FIGHT. There are NO junk fights. Plus, it counts as 2 gatherings toward advancement (each day is separate). Mark your calendars now and start planning for May because the Tribal is the NUTS!
Hope to see you there! MAke it a priority and TRAIN!
Woof!
C Dr Dog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: