Author Topic: DBMA in Mexico  (Read 6138 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
DBMA in Mexico
« on: March 13, 2017, 10:36:44 PM »

DDF

Re: DBMA in Mexico
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 09:14:04 AM »
I've fought in a two opens and two tribals, plus several fights outside of gatherings (including Sanchez, myself, and one of his students fighting down here amongst ourselves). I'll leave what I've done for a living out of it, in interest of the Tribe, but I'm thinking there aren't many that have done that for a living, much less in a foreign country.

If you and "Guru" Sanchez (who has fought in one open gathering IIRC), ever decide to have gatherings here in Mexico, I'd be interested.

I'd have liked to have fought in every gathering since I moved to Mexico, unfortunately, Mexican economics aren't what American economics are, or I'd have been at everyone since. I never missed a single one when I was in the States. Hope you all decide to have them in Mexico.

Dog Dayvid

Spartan Dog

• Power User
    • View Profile
    • Dog Brothers Training Group - Athens, Greece
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 04:42:26 AM »
I've fought in a two opens and two tribals, plus several fights outside of gatherings (including Sanchez, myself, and one of his students fighting down here amongst ourselves). I'll leave what I've done for a living out of it, in interest of the Tribe, but I'm thinking there aren't many that have done that for a living, much less in a foreign country.

If you and "Guru" Sanchez (who has fought in one open gathering IIRC), ever decide to have gatherings here in Mexico, I'd be interested.

I'd have liked to have fought in every gathering since I moved to Mexico, unfortunately, Mexican economics aren't what American economics are, or I'd have been at everyone since. I never missed a single one when I was in the States. Hope you all decide to have them in Mexico.

Dog Dayvid

Guau!!

Los invitamos cordialmente a que entrenen con nosotros DBMA en la Ciudad de México, con un servidor. Pueden comunicarse conmigo al: 04455-1080 6942.

Saludos
Guro Mauricio Sánchez
SiC-DBMA

Indeed, the way he has "signed" his post, it could deceive the general public into believing that he is a Guro in DBMA - which, according to the list on this site he is NOT.

Not good...
Dog Brothers Training Group, Athens, Greece
http://www.dogbrothers.gr/

DDF

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2017, 11:23:20 AM »
I made a mistake in my original post... it wasn't two tribals. It was two days of a tribal.
And mostly of having my rear end handed to me, fighting several full dogs. Anyways...

My apologies.

DDF

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2017, 07:19:54 AM »
Why Mexicans don't come fight in gatherings in the States (leaving the obvious visa issues out of it):

https://www.statista.com/statistics/226956/average-world-wages-in-purchasing-power-parity-dollars/

The 5.35 to 1 purchasing power the States have over Mexico would explain it.

Gatherings here would be nice.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2017, 12:56:15 PM »
Hard to have an official "DB Gathering" without a goodly number of full Dog Brothers-- but "fight days" would be something to consider.

DDF

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2017, 03:23:47 PM »
Hard to have an official "DB Gathering" without a goodly number of full Dog Brothers-- but "fight days" would be something to consider.

Harder to become a full dog when you just can't make it to gatherings. With respect, been doing this for a while now Guru.

Just something to think about that I was throwing out there, with some evidence. There are lots of people here that would fight, and you already have myself and Sanchez in two distinct parts of the country, plus everyone else from Latin America in our situation. It could work out for everyone.