Author Topic: guro crafty's seminar (jan 31-feb1)  (Read 4810 times)

little m

guro crafty's seminar (jan 31-feb1)
« on: February 24, 2004, 08:33:42 PM »
just wanted to say what a great seminar it was here in mississauga, canada. thanks guro crafty for your time and we hope to see you again soon. thanks goes also to those who help support this seminar.  :D

marc m.

p.s. guro crafty, i was wondering if you have recieved sifu joey's and my information to be put on the site. i have also the new address for the gym. thanks again

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 11:13:18 PM »
Woof Marc:

I too had a great time and want to thank Joey and you and the rest of the crew for the warm reception amidst the Canadian cold.

The experience of having a small fixed group was a very positive one and is one I'm looking to explore further.  For example, I was just in Mexico City where more than half the people were repeats and many of these and some of the newbies were students of my host.  Several of these people are seriously interested in flying to Hermosa Beach for further training with me, but given the economics of Mexico the numbers were daunting for them.  I mentioned what we did in Mississagua and they found the idea very appealing.  They are now looking into a session with attendance being limited to 16.

Sorry for the delay in getting your info up on the DBMA Instructors page, (congrats again on the well deserved promotions btw) but with the server being changed/down/etc and all my travels, it fell by the wayside for a bit.  I will get the info to Cindy in the next day or so.  If there is any additional info or changes to the info you gave me, now would be the time to let me know.  

Woof,
Guro Crafty

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2004, 10:04:28 AM »
Woof Guro Crafty

It was definately awesome having a smaller closer training session, and I do agree that sometimes its a little more accessible (money wise) to host a seminar than to fly out. Although I will be saving up because I do wanna visit Cali, and especially to experience training there.
     Thanks, and I will persue and hopefully test again in the future. As for the info I gave you, there are no changes, only additions. Here's the new address for our Gym's new location:

Kombat Arts Gym
1110 Kamato Road Unit #3 & 4
Mississauga, Ontario
1 (Block North of Tomken & Matheson)

Take care,
Marc