Author Topic: FBI studies concealable knives  (Read 15494 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
FBI studies concealable knives
« on: July 08, 2003, 01:33:44 AM »

Stickgrappler

• Power User
  • "...grappling happens. It just does." - Top Dog
    • View Profile
    • Stickgrappler's Sojourn of Septillon Steps
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2003, 12:25:19 PM »
woof Guro Crafty:

lol - i carry the comtech stinger as a keychain. now i may have to reconsider since it's in this report.
"A good stickgrappler has good stick skills, good grappling, and good stickgrappling and can keep track of all three simultaneously. This is a good trick and can be quite effective." - Marc "Crafty Dog" Denny

FMAer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2004, 10:21:02 PM »
Hi! Im new to this forum and I hope Im welcome. The situation here in the Philippines is different, I know a lot of people who carry folding knives., neck knives and even small fixed blade knives. I myself carry two knives; one neck knife and a folding knife. I also have an expandable baton in the car.

Security guards here aren't aware of concealed knives. They're so-called metal detectors are useless and they should upgrade they're training.

The Local Authorities/ Police isn't also aware of this things. Perhaps it is because of they're lack of training in Filipino Martial Arts. Only the Military personel recieves Filipino Martial Arts training. The main issue here is the government  does not support Filipino Martial Arts.

Guro Crafty Dog, do you guys have plans of conducting a seminar here in the Philippines, atleast in the near future.... I would like to commend you guys for propagating the art. You guys are the real deal!!!!!
In Order To Protect, We Must First Learn To Destroy.
- Shao-lin Grandmaster Sin Kwang The

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2004, 09:16:10 AM »
Woof FMAer:

Of course you are welcome here. We are always particularly glad to have players from the homeland of the Art.

From where in the Philippines are you?

Woof,
Crafty Dog

PS:  A juicy bone of thanks to you for checking out older posts and responding to them.  In my opinion, when people do this it really helps the coherence of the forum.  Thank you.