Author Topic: gathering?  (Read 6044 times)

fighter

• View Profile
gathering?
« on: April 13, 2005, 10:46:55 AM »
How do I register as a fighter?
Do I have to be a member
where do I register.
If I dont register. can I pay to get in and change my mind and fight.
Mr. Denny Implied mutually acceptable to the fighters involved is the only rule(is this still the case I took it seriously. as well as alive and friends at the end of the day)
Twigs to bats, dance belt to gothic fluted steel. as long as it is acceptable to both fighters and is not obvious suicide.(if it is just be careful)

fighter

fighter

• View Profile
gathering
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2005, 10:55:15 AM »
Hello All!
   Sorry my last post appeared abrupt,I was not trying to be rude. Coworker tried too ruin my day with standard snafu. I would like any info I can get on the s.o.p. of a standard gathering. Planning my vacation around it.

thx
fighter

milt

• Frequent Poster
    • View Profile
gathering?
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2005, 11:20:14 AM »

fighter

• View Profile
gathering
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2005, 11:43:06 AM »
Apperantly I'm either impatient or blind.I didnt scroll down far enough
Thank you sir.

fighter

• View Profile
gathering
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2005, 11:58:25 AM »
So !
register  and show! drag all my shit in from the car. At 11 we get a breif history.general rules . Im assuming then they open the floor?? are there any exhibition or preplanned fights to start the day.

fighter

Tom Stillman

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: gathering
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2005, 01:20:52 PM »
Quote from: fighter
So !
register  and show! drag all my sh*t in from the car. At 11 we get a breif history.general rules . Im assuming then they open the floor?? are there any exhibition or preplanned fights to start the day.

fighter
Usualy there are no demomstrations or things of that nature. However they do start the day with a round of knife sparring. This is mainly used as a warm up exercise to help loosen up for a day of stickfighting. Hope this helps answer your question.
Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time.  dalai lama