Dog Brothers Public Forum

HOME | PUBLIC FORUM | MEMBERS FORUM | INSTRUCTORS FORUM | TRIBE FORUM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 26, 2016, 12:31:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the Dog Brothers Public Forum.
97403 Posts in 2328 Topics by 1082 Members
Latest Member: James
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Dog Brothers Public Forum
|-+  Politics, Religion, Science, Culture and Humanities
| |-+  Politics & Religion
| | |-+  The Hillbillary Clintons long, sordid, and often criminal history
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] Print
Author Topic: The Hillbillary Clintons long, sordid, and often criminal history  (Read 169661 times)
DDF
Power User

« Reply #1400 on: September 18, 2016, 12:27:31 AM »

Anyone remember this from Article 1, Section 9? Friends in Europe were surprised we included this.
"No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."

I specifically remember it. I agree with GM too.

I'll also add, that it very much resembles the ITAR rules that we have to adhere to.

EDIT: And they WILL VERY MUCH, put you in prison or fine you millions if you violate it. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) - US State Department, which is funny, because SHE's the BOSS. Imagine that. Let me find the specific portion I'm looking for.All of our titanium and other things have to come from approved countries, the titanium, in this case, coming from Russia. Let me look at what I can find, because they'll absolutely grill you if you break those rules.

EDIT II:

Here we go (there is much more to it than this, and in fact, if you're a manager, we go through extensive training on this to avoid problems because the consequences are serious) - "The ATT should be limited to international transfers. Imports, exports, transit, transshipment, or brokering of conventional arms, whether the transfers are state-to-state, state-to-private end-user, commercial sales, leases, or loans/gifts." http://www.state.gov/t/isn/armstradetreaty/

I'm bringing this up, because it is relevant in regard to the fact that Hillary routinely sells Putin plutonium and uranium (which isn't all that big of a deal if the fact that the US has often paid Russia to dismantle nukes). What is a big deal though, is when the Clinton's Foundation getting Russian money after "As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well." http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/25/flashback-clintons-loved-russia-enough-sell-uranium/

Politifact rates this as "We rate Trump’s claim Mostly False."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jun/30/donald-trump/donald-trump-inaccurately-suggests-clinton-got-pai/

They do a healthy amount of minimizing, and deflecting Clinton's involvement, but it should be mentioned, that the law doesn't require quantities of money or "timing" as to whether Clinton was the Secretary of State at time or not. It applies to every American, for any dollar amount, and again, GM was right, in that rules are only for little people. If a private citizen did this, they'd never get out of prison, the company they worked for would be bankrupted, and it's a fact. It's happened to others. http://www.drinkerbiddle.com/insights/publications/2014/03/state-fines-defense-manufacturer-$20-million-for__

The Clintons basically think they walk on water, whether it's Bill, interns, cigars and the Oval Office or anything that Hillary has been involved in. It's protocol to them.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 12:57:50 AM by DDF » Logged

It's all a matter of perspective.
G M
Power User

« Reply #1401 on: September 18, 2016, 01:07:12 PM »

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/09/16/sources-tens-of-thousands-of-files-from-clinton-blumenthal-computers-available-on-deep-web/?singlepage=true

In deep.
DDF
Power User

« Reply #1402 on: September 18, 2016, 02:38:32 PM »

People are afraid of the deepweb or don't know how to access it. They shouldn't be afraid and it isn't difficult to access.

Just download the TOR browser (from TOR), have a deicated computer for specifically that with no personal info on it or use a thumb drive to boot your system, a VPN, and you're good to go. Don't download anything from there, and obviously avoid the smut pages and whatnot, but it's surprising what is on there that Google and company don't register in their search engines. You can basically find whatever you want.

Edit: Make sure you cover up your camera physically as well and don't speak while surfing, or any background noise for that matter.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 02:45:07 PM by DDF » Logged

G M
Power User

« Reply #1403 on: September 18, 2016, 03:54:36 PM »

I personally would avoid the dark web altogether. Big boy rules apply.

People are afraid of the deepweb or don't know how to access it. They shouldn't be afraid and it isn't difficult to access.

Just download the TOR browser (from TOR), have a deicated computer for specifically that with no personal info on it or use a thumb drive to boot your system, a VPN, and you're good to go. Don't download anything from there, and obviously avoid the smut pages and whatnot, but it's surprising what is on there that Google and company don't register in their search engines. You can basically find whatever you want.

Edit: Make sure you cover up your camera physically as well and don't speak while surfing, or any background noise for that matter.
DDF
Power User

« Reply #1404 on: September 18, 2016, 07:15:46 PM »

And you're correct. It is not without significant risk.

I personally would avoid the dark web altogether. Big boy rules apply.

Crafty_Dog
Administrator
Power User

« Reply #1405 on: September 18, 2016, 09:50:39 PM »

What are those risks?
Crafty_Dog
Administrator
Power User

« Reply #1406 on: September 18, 2016, 10:06:57 PM »

Where is the WSJ article from 1994 on the Hillary's commodity trades that one of us heroically dug up?
G M
Power User

« Reply #1407 on: September 18, 2016, 10:12:40 PM »

What are those risks?

Drawing the attention of lots of entities that you don't want attention from.
DDF
Power User

« Reply #1408 on: September 18, 2016, 11:25:55 PM »

What are those risks?

Drawing the attention of lots of entities that you don't want attention from.

Just as GM stated, plus they could potentially hack into your computer, steal your files, id your location, control your computer remotely, you could potentially access websites that have criminal activities - thus drawing the attention of alphabet soup type organizations (NSA, CIA, FBI, USSS, ATF, DEA, NCIS and INS), or even if none of that happened, the fact that you have to use a TOR browser (which can also access "http:www" sites), your local internet service provider (even using a VPN with TOR), they'll know you're accessing onion sites BECAUSE of where their exit traffic is going - Note the following: "A user is talking to a clear net website instead of the onion so in theory the proxy can read all the information you're sending and getting from the onion. Also, you are far from anonymous because the Tor2Web-gateway sees your IP." https://chloe.re/2016/05/20/killing-tor2web-once-and-for-all/

And (note the web address in the photo here). You WILL get attention from someone. There's no avoiding that. There are also a couple of things I didn't provide above to disguise where you are or who you are, but the bottom line, is if someone wants to find you, they will.  A quick query of TOR security precautions will make it so that most people won't find you, but the government and good hackers will if they want to.

I've used the deep web on and off for about two years. Then again, I work where I work and do what I do, so I'm not overly concerned about having uninvited guests. For the most part, I've seen a lot of bit coin operated sites that offer whatever service you can think of, blueprints, how to's, and seedier things. The bit coin sites all work off of an escrow service that can be used to locate someone as well.

GM is correct in saying that it has its risks. I'll add, for what I've seen on it, it isn't worth the hassle, other than just to go cruising downtown Tijuana to go see things that no one else sees for the "been there, done that trip."

Edit: I forgot to add, that if you do decide to access it, disable java. If anyone reading his doesn't know how to disable java, they shouldn't go. Period.
Edit II: Do not use TOR with windows to access the web. As I stated above, the best way is a dedicated machine, using Linux and TOR on a thumb drive into that.

It really isn't worth the hassle. Those curious, can go youtube query "deeb web sites" and get an idea that way without risking themselves.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 11:47:54 PM by DDF » Logged

Crafty_Dog
Administrator
Power User

« Reply #1409 on: September 19, 2016, 07:07:49 AM »

Would someone please post all of this on the Cyber War thread?  TIA.
DDF
Power User

« Reply #1410 on: September 19, 2016, 08:20:06 AM »

Would someone please post all of this on the Cyber War thread?  TIA.

Will do.

DougMacG
Power User

« Reply #1411 on: September 19, 2016, 09:07:03 AM »

[.quote author=Crafty_Dog link=topic=1534.msg98659#msg98659 date=1474254417]
Where is the WSJ article from 1994 on the Hillary's commodity trades that one of us heroically dug up?
[/quote]

Search function not working properly, this should come up under 'cattle straddles' or 'Hillary's First Felony'.

http://dogbrothers.com/phpBB2/index.php?topic=1534.msg97583#msg97583
DougMacG
Power User

« Reply #1412 on: September 19, 2016, 10:03:38 AM »

The problem of Hillary Clinton's Presidential campaign was explained years ago in a marketing textbook story:

A company came out with a new dog food, and hired an advertising firm to promote the product. The ad agency placed commercials on television and ads in magazines; millions of dollars went into the campaign. The commercials and ads were first-rate, but still the dog food did not sell. The client called a meeting at the ad agency and demanded to know what had gone wrong.

After a moment of silence, the leader of the ad agency team explained: “The dogs don’t like it.”

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/09/electoral-college-math-and-why-i-think-trump-will-win.php
G M
Power User

« Reply #1413 on: September 19, 2016, 07:42:43 PM »

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/365894.php

No intent? Corrupt Comey.
ccp
Power User

« Reply #1414 on: September 21, 2016, 07:14:38 AM »

Reason is MSM loves to point out discord in the Trump campaign .  Anytime anyone leaves etc we hear about it.  Well it sounds not so good behind the scenes at camp Clinton.  Chelsea is one of the bosses.

I am sure she could ethically run the Clinton foundation while Hill is President   rolleyes

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Myth-Hillary-Ground-Game/2016/09/20/id/749172/
DDF
Power User

« Reply #1415 on: September 21, 2016, 01:19:40 PM »

Graphic Language Alert

"Hillary’s meltdown included throwing a water glass at a staffer- narrowly missing her head, and demanding Matt Lauer be fired!  She was overheard threatening executives at NBC saying “If I lose, we all go down and that Fascist F.ck will have us swinging from nooses! What the f.ck is wrong with you idiots?”

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/09/no_author/real-hitlery/

http://stanvanhoucke.blogspot.mx/2016/09/hillary-clintons-rage.html

Granted, it isn't from a major newsite, but taking into consideration of what youtube documentaries say about her, as well as USSS agents that have worked with her, as well as other service details, it's at least plausible.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 01:28:05 PM by DDF » Logged

ccp
Power User

« Reply #1416 on: September 21, 2016, 02:03:23 PM »

DDF,
I believe it.

If this were a different age who does not think Hillary would be exterminating anyone that gets in her way.

If only this were taped and released online.
DDF
Power User

« Reply #1417 on: September 21, 2016, 03:12:03 PM »

DDF,
I believe it.

If this were a different age who does not think Hillary would be exterminating anyone that gets in her way.

If only this were taped and released online.

I believe it too. In the article, it states that she doesn't allow any staff members to have cell phones. I personally know, that when I entered here, before they knew whether you would make it or not, getting caught with a cellphone would get you fired immediately, no questions asked, so I do know that the practice goes on. How much more so for the staff in her position?

Crafty_Dog
Administrator
Power User

« Reply #1418 on: September 24, 2016, 08:51:07 PM »

http://www.daybydaycartoon.com/comic/stroke-of-luck/
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: