Author Topic: David Tanner  (Read 8450 times)

Jerry

• View Profile
David Tanner
« on: February 24, 2005, 02:24:26 PM »
This is a great website! I remember hearing about the Dog Brothers Way back over 10 years ago when I had trained with a guy named David Tanner, who was an incredible teacher to me. I know that he was into full contact stick and was looking for others to spar with all the time. After many years of training in karate and Gung Fu, David  showed me the way to learn and to seek for myself. I remember that he was very fast and explosive and that he had done a lot blending of martial arts. I heard that he was somewhere either down south or in California. Is he connected with The Dog Brothers? Does anyone know if he has a school somewhere or is taking students? I've never seen anyone else like him. Thanks for any informaion!  :D

toughman

• View Profile
David Tanner
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2005, 04:30:56 PM »
LOL Yes I know of the guy.  :roll: Pro Kickboxing and Wrestler. I think I can find out where he is too. I Know he is in Upstate New York- I'll post the location when I find out.

pretty_kitty

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
David Tanner
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2005, 12:32:01 PM »
I ran a google search on:

"david tanner" ny martial art

a bunch of stuff comes up.  

Also, Run a search on:

"david tanner" ny

a couple phone listings pop up.

Give it a try yourself.

:)
Cindy "Pretty Kitty" Denny.
Dog Brothers, Inc.

boxingenthusiast

• View Profile
David Tanner
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2005, 01:49:08 PM »
Jerry, I know of him also, He was in the Orlando area about 2 years ago. Theres photos on some of the webpages I found

heres the links to some of them Ciao  :wink:      

http://www.81x.com/Authors/Eskrima/Silat_1.aspx
                                                   http://www.81x.com/Authors/BlueDolphin/pro%20fighter%20card%20photo3.jpg
http://www.81x.com/Authors/BlueDolphin/MartialArts_1.aspx

toughman

• View Profile
Good Fighter
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2005, 04:28:56 PM »
I believe that Tanner is in New York and New Jersey now. He was training some kickboxers and also seen at some pro wrestling shows and I know he produces video tapes for World Of Hurt. He also goes under the name Dustin Etan sometimes. HE HAd a website something like Kickboxingfitness.com

Jerry

• View Profile
David Tanner
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2005, 08:16:35 PM »
Hey Tuff and Boxing enthusiast and Pretty Kitty- Thanks for the information.

theduke

• View Profile
David Tanner
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2005, 11:53:03 PM »
Toughman Do you do NHB? Also Do you know if David Tanner is related to Evan Tanner? Just wondering because They both do kickboxing

theduke

• View Profile
David Tanner
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2005, 01:26:09 PM »

toughman

• View Profile
David Tanner
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2005, 01:47:14 PM »
No, I did do some kickboxing training and a lot of toughman and boxing matches. Do not know Evan Tanner. The other Tanner does NHB also