Author Topic: The Call Out for the June Gathering  (Read 4294 times)

Dog Pound

• Power User
    • View Profile
    • Dog Pound's Blog
The Call Out for the June Gathering
« on: April 01, 2005, 04:26:55 PM »
It may be too early for this, but I am looking forward to the June Gathering and there are already 17 fighters registerd.

The purpose of this thread is for fighters to call each other out.  This worked pretty well for me at the last Gathering, so I thought other fighters could use this thread as an internet version of walking up to a group of fighters and asking for a fight.

I'll start - I want a shot at Rich "C-Hellhound" (once he registers), Dog Rog, Dog Milt, Gints, True Dog, C-Grinning Dog (if he's fighting), Dog 'Sisco Taruc (if he's fighting), some other people who's names I don't remember, and anyone else who accepts my challenge.

Anyone else want to start a dance card?

Anything can happen at a Gathering, so IMHO if someone accepts an invitation/challenge/offer, it's only tenative.  Anyone can back out for any reason - got hurt, over matched, done fighting, just don't want to fight, whatever - no questions asked.

Dog Corey
corey.davis@ccpoa.org
I don't know how many of them it would have taken to whip my ass, but I knew how many they were going to use. That's a handy little piece of information.
- Ron White

http://ironpunk.blogspot.com/