Its late after a busy day, so please excuse the brevity in my answer for now.
2) Single stick, double stick, with reference to the others in the system.
3) Some brief amateur footage of Ajarn Salty training in Thailand; the great majority of the DVD (which contains footage additional to the video btw) is about instruction and fights.
4) At present this is the only volume we have out, but there will be more in the future. Guro Lonely Dog, (certified under Ajarn Salty who is certified by Buddaiswain Inst of Thailand) teaches KK in the first half of our Los Triques video for BUDO. There may well be another, but right now our emphasis in on our Kali-Krabi Krabong blend (Los Tri Ques, the Three K's, get it?).
6) Dog Brothers Martial Arts "If you see it taught, you see it fought." You betcha. Btw we prefer the term "real contact stickfighting" in order to distinguish our fighting from the "full contact' tournaments.
7) The KK with Ajarn Salty. The Budo "Los Triques" video does not have fights.
Our philosophy is to avoid comparisons-- it is too easy for bad feelings to arise and invariably there are too many other variables anyway. The fact that in DBMA we have major areas of the system which blend the two should tell you something though.
As asked, 9) leads to comparisons. Each has its place, and the fighters I train and I seem to be having good results with our blend of the two but each man should use what works best for him. I am unaware of a knife portion to KK.
We have shot and are fairly advanced in editing our upcoming DVDs (release this summer) of:
1) Big Single Stick Los Triques
2) Siniwali Los Triques
These will come after the release of
a) "Kali Tudo"(tm) Volume 1: DBMA Kali-silat for cagefighting. This volume will be the first of 2-4 this area of our system. The material is organized not by skill level (i.e. beginning, intermediate, advanced) but by facets of the fight. This volume focuses principally upon angular striking crashes. Subsequent volumes will deal with using Kali in the clinch, against the guard, from the guard, etc
KT (tm) Volume one may turn into a double disc-- we are already at 90 pretty tightly edited minutes and have some more good things to add.
We hope to release KT Vol 1 by the end of April.
b) Staff: for DB Gathering and for the Street
c) Conversion of Real Contact Stickfighting Vol 1: POWER to DVD with additional footage.