Dog Brothers Public Forum

HOME | PUBLIC FORUM | MEMBERS FORUM | INSTRUCTORS FORUM | TRIBE FORUM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 08, 2016, 12:18:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the Dog Brothers Public Forum.
98796 Posts in 2346 Topics by 1082 Members
Latest Member: James
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Dog Brothers Public Forum
|-+  Politics, Religion, Science, Culture and Humanities
| |-+  Politics & Religion
| | |-+  The electoral process, vote fraud, SEIU/ACORN et al, etc.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] Print
Author Topic: The electoral process, vote fraud, SEIU/ACORN et al, etc.  (Read 149178 times)
DDF
Power User

« Reply #650 on: December 02, 2016, 08:21:38 PM »

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/elections/mc-lehigh-vote-recanvassingrecovered-wed-nov-30-161059-2016--20161130-story.html

A FB poster comments:

"In other words: the Green Party wanted a copy of the county's election software so its computer experts could be sure the system had not been manipulated with virus-borne malware that could alter voters' intended choices." The Gr$$n party wanted a COPY OF THE SOFTWARE USED IN VOTING MACHINES?!?! Is this normal? I have been told time and time again by liberals there is no such thing as voter fraud, and now they want the software to check for evidence that doesn't exist? The democrats look more and more awesome by the day, can't wait for the bloodbath that will be their huge senate losses in 2018."

Is this a fair point?  

HOW CAN THE VALIDITY OF VOTING BY COMPUTER BE VERIFIED?

I've touched on this before.

Computer experts that work in the industry have testified before Congress, admitting that it can be rigged... easily.

There have been reliable instances where this has happened and the machines have switched votes.

People have asked for the software, but the companies will NOT release it.

Democrats have done everything they can to prevent voter ID and the voting machine companies are owned by primarily liberals and backed by Soros himself, so any mishaps have ALWAYS benefitted them, which is why they fight voter reform vehemently, labeling it as "voter discrimination" in spite of the fact that poorer countries have implemented 100% voter ID and paper ballots specifically to prevent the problems going on.

None of this is news. The Democrats depend on it, and while they claim that Clinton won the popular vote, they can't count paper ballots or prove that non citizens DIDN'T vote, both of which should be something that people can prove. A computer on the other hand, will tell you anything you want it to, at any given point in time.... if you know how to manipulate it.

Edit: I forgot to add.... it gets worse. Liberals talk about Russia hacking the elections and Clinton's emails, while COMPLETELY leaving alone the fact that voting machines used in US elections aren't even made by companies in the States, but instead in liberal countries like Spain and Canada, who WILL NOT release their software.

The US is being stolen.

36 million non citizens in the US and NO ONE can prove that they didn't all vote, when they have so much to gain. I defy anyone to prove they did not vote. Makes me so mad I could f ing spit.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 08:27:00 PM by DDF » Logged

It's all a matter of perspective.
Crafty_Dog
Administrator
Power User

« Reply #651 on: December 03, 2016, 04:25:05 PM »

Highly unreliable site, but worth keeping an eye out for this.

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/12/03/wisconsin-recount-officials-just-found-five-counting-machines-tampered-seals/
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: