Dog Brothers Public Forum
Return To Homepage
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 28, 2014, 05:48:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the Dog Brothers Public Forum.
81292 Posts in 2243 Topics by 1046 Members
Latest Member: MikeT
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Dog Brothers Public Forum
|-+  DBMA Martial Arts Forum
| |-+  Martial Arts Topics
| | |-+  Michigan Stickfighters?????
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Michigan Stickfighters?????  (Read 1801 times)
michigandude

« on: May 09, 2005, 08:43:16 AM »

Hello to all

Have recently moved back to Michigan to be closer to family, and am looking for training partners as well as training facilities(teachers, gyms, tournments, gatherings ) any and all information would be appreciated. I live in the south eastern area of the state(the thumb).

thanks

Matt
Tulisan

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2005, 09:06:43 AM »

anytime You are in chicago, give me a howl. there is one more dude - Kalani and we already did some sparring/training. may 21/22 we will be at the seminar in dayton, ohio. hopefully we'll see You there.
gumagalang

He that hath no sword,
let him sell his garment and buy one.
St. Luke
Crafty_Dog
Administrator
Power User

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2005, 09:07:39 PM »

Woof:

Kalani is a well-regarded member of the Hawaii clan (Dogzilla) of the Dog Brothers.

Crafty Dog
michigandude

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2005, 07:32:08 AM »

thanks for the input guys!! but will not be able to attend the event, have made plans to walk with my mom, she beat breast cancer and i try and walk every year with her. I do like chicago but a little long of a drive. but will go again soon. but still looking for someone here in good ol michigan. thanks for everything.
kuraiokami

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2005, 05:36:19 PM »

Hello Michigandude!

I'm Rich "HellHound" Raphael, I just recently moved to the Grand Rapids area in West Michigan from Southern CA.  My instructor best friend in the world is Chris "True Dog" Clifton and I have had the honor of fighting in many Gatherings over the last few years and hope to keep on comming back for more   Cheesy

If you need a training partner, you are more than welcome to come by anytime you get the chance as I also need the same.

I can be contacted at raff1966@yahoo.com

Have a good one!

Hell Hound

A pipe gives a wise man time to think,
and a fool something to stick in his mouth.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: