Author Topic: Dog Brothers Martial Arts in Poland  (Read 9887 times)

Pawel

• View Profile
    • http://www.dogbrothers.pl
Dog Brothers Martial Arts in Poland
« on: September 20, 2005, 03:22:48 AM »
Hallo All !!!  :D

We want to introduce!
We are the school of arts of fight "Bosco".
We live, work and train in Bydgoszcz City in Poland. We were on last seminar in Bern. He led it Guro Marc Denny and it was magnificently!

I will try to write about us more soon.
"Daj mi duszę, resztę zabierz." Św. Jan Bosko

Tulisan

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2005, 02:30:15 PM »
welcome. train hard and smart.
any polish fighters took part in the gathering yet? I hope to be the first :)
gumagalang
He that hath no sword,
let him sell his garment and buy one.
St. Luke

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2005, 04:59:00 AM »
Woof all:

Tomek whose last name I can't spell :oops: and who is now a DBMA Trainer/Group Leader, fought well at the recent DB Invitational Gathering in Bern.

This event, "ringmastered" by me,  was with the blessing of The Council of Elders (Top Dog, Salty Dog and me) and was the first ever outside of the DB Gatherings hosted by the Hermosa Clan which in part is an expression of the regard we have for Lonely Dog and his role in the Dog Brothers and in DBMA.  We are building towards having full "DB Gatherings" (i.e. come one, come all) in Bern in about one year.  The first one will be witnessed by The Council of Elders.

The Adventure continues,
Crafty Dog
Guiding Force of the Dog Brothers

Tulisan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2005, 02:31:53 PM »
great that DB tribe is growing! I will see You in November.
gumagalang
ps. Tomek's last name is Jurkiewicz :) You might remember me from dayton,oh (short impact weapons sem.) or gathering in june (http://www.dogbrothers.com/gallery/June05/DBJune2005_5769 - defensive posture :) )
gumagalang
Lukasz
He that hath no sword,
let him sell his garment and buy one.
St. Luke

lonelydog

• Power User
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dogbrothers.ch
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2005, 02:51:04 AM »
Wuff all

I'm very glad that DBMA in Europe is growing. And I'm very happy that also concidering the Dog Brothers and the "Gathering of the Pack" it's moving forward in Europe. For the moment the tribe in Europe is quite small ("Lonely Dog", Ivan "C-Kuma Dog" Reboli, "Dog" Andrea Solimei, "Dog" Kris Dunnage) but I'm sure it will change......

I'm working hard on spread DBMA in Europe. And I'm happy to see that it's growing. To have Tomek Jurkiewicz in Poland it's a good thing. He is a very quiet person and even if we have problems with the communication (he doesn't speak english so much) we understand each other.
I was very impressed when he and some of his students came the first time. They drove something about 18 hours by car, trained for the weekend and just had to leave after the training back to Poland to work on monday....  I meet him now 3 times and I saw a great progress in his movements. I think he fought well on the CD-Gathering. Even he is not the tallest he is very strong and fights with spirit.

Wuff
Lonely

Tomek_Jurkiewicz

• View Profile
    • http://www.dogbrothers.pl
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2005, 05:01:53 AM »
Benjamin! Thank you for good recommendation.

I have practised several systems of fight so far and decided that the best would be to reach this what is the most ambitious. For me it is DBMA .
It consists spirit and idea connected with real and hard techniques of fight.
I am looking for a great teacher of martial arts which would be both good fighter and a good man. I found him in Switzerland.

If financial issues will not be a problem for me, distance will not be an obstacle either.

Szymon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2005, 05:23:37 AM »
Quote from: Tomek_Jurkiewicz
Benjamin! Thank you for good recommendation.

I have practised several systems of fight so far and decided that the best would be to reach this what is the most ambitious. For me it is DBMA .
It consists spirit and idea connected with real and hard techniques of fight.
I am looking for a great teacher of martial arts which would be both good fighter and a good man. I found him in Switzerland.

If financial issues will not be a problem for me, distance will not be an obstacle either.

Hello Tomek.I'm very glad for the trainings.I hope my siprit of fighting will increase day by day.Other words I'll do my best to practise on every training.I can say iit's a fantastic way of spending time.It helps to get my movement coordination better,an I know that in year by year I will knew that I am no longer helpless.I know it is not only about self-difence or figting,it gives some spiritual healing.I am thankful for every trainig every diricitions.I can say no more that I will train as hard as I can.And I am opened for everything.
P.S:greetings to you and all :D and I just can't wait for next training.
Whta to talk?Just ask questions?I will answer the best I can.But I am a youngster.I started my traning few weeks ago.So I am interested for any news