Author Topic: Training in Colorado  (Read 15299 times)

farranger

• View Profile
Training in Colorado
« on: January 24, 2006, 11:36:51 AM »
Guys, I'm brand new here.  Saw Marc, Crafty Dog, Denney on Get off the X. com and was impressed.  Went to the web site and saw the videos, very impressive.  Anyone train in Colorado, preferably Southern colorado.
  thanks,
"Freedom isn't Free"

outcast

• View Profile
Hello
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2006, 01:16:22 PM »
Hey, just a quick question... What is gettofthex.com?

farranger

• View Profile
Training in Colorado
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 02:29:32 PM »
Outcast, Get off the X is a site dedicated to the development of tactical skills, be they hand to hand, rifle, pistol, etc.  There are also forums for executive protection, contractors, rifle, pistol, shotgun, etc.  I moderate the Mental Health forum.  
  It is a large and diverse community composed of no nonsense individuals.  All are welcome with only a couple of rules.  Don't talk about what you don't know, as if you do know.   Trolling/Asshattery is punished with rapid banning.  
  You don't have to be Joe Commando or Joe Cop to be welcome and respected there, you just have to know what you're talking about when you speak.
  Questions are encouraged.  
  You are welcome to stop by for a visit; here's the link.  Not trying to pull anyone away from this site as it is great.  Hope I'm not violating any site rules by posting this.

http://getoffthex.com/groupee/forums
"Freedom isn't Free"

outcast

• View Profile
Thanks
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2006, 01:10:18 PM »
Thanks, I appreciate it!

Pkadoman

• View Profile
Re: Training in Colorado
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2009, 11:32:07 AM »
Hey Outcast,
I'm in the northern Denver area (Westminster) and although I'm new to DBMA I'd love to workout.

All the best,

Punong Guro Rick "Kunoy" Rogers
Learn everything you can, use what works and cut away the rest.

Pkadoman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2009, 11:33:38 AM »
Oops I mean farranger.Sorry.
Learn everything you can, use what works and cut away the rest.

Blackwolf_101

• View Profile
    • Total Kombat Arts
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 04:34:12 AM »
I guess as long as were are using this thread to look for training partners  :-), If there is anyone in North Central Nebraska/ South Central South Dakota I am looking for a new training partner as well. I am about 5 1/2 hours from Denver so it wouldn't be easy to work with anyone from that area. however.... a new situation has come up at work that may/or may not  free me up quite a bit in the near future.
anyway... if there is anyone in my area looking for a training partner email me at richartichoker@gmail
I am here to chew bubble gum and kick some ass and I'm all out of bubblegum