Author Topic: lonely dog seminar!  (Read 8358 times)

ponytotts

• Power User
    • View Profile
lonely dog seminar!
« on: March 12, 2006, 03:03:27 PM »
wow what a day! just got home from lonely's seminar in hannover, germany! that was fan-friggin-tastic! he taught (of course) in german and from time 2 time i would miss a detail or 2, but he cleared it up 4 me right away. i learned allot 2day.
i was a little annoyed with my training partner. felt he was more worried about impressing lonley than getting a good grasp on what was being taught, b4 he went all out, but that wasnt so bad.
a great day all around and i am looking forward 2 working with him again.
i really hope that i can get it 2gether and catch guru crafty when he comes 2 europe!
if anyone is considering a seminar or P.t. w/ one of the dogs, dont hesitate! make it happen! it is more than worth it!
 :P

peregrine

• Power User
    • View Profile
lonely dog seminar!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 07:45:30 PM »
that sounds like the seminar was great. i wish i could have been there. the german would have me lost though.

ponytotts

• Power User
    • View Profile
lonely dog seminar!
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006, 01:34:20 PM »
almost 4got the best story.
a guy asked a question about countering the "camel toe" and while lonely was clearing it up 4 the class the guy tries 2 roll with him! icouldnt believe this guy. talk about cajones( or stupidity, still not sure) i guess he wanted 2 test himself. well, long story short...he ended up on the receiving end of a fang choke.  priceless! i wish i had video. the look on his face was 2 funny. :shock:  live and learn!