Author Topic: Looking for FMA School in OC/Inland Empire  (Read 5964 times)

felipe2toes

• View Profile
Looking for FMA School in OC/Inland Empire
« on: April 17, 2006, 11:44:24 AM »
Hello All,

I'm new here and would like to know if anyone can recommend a good FMA school in Orange County or the Riverside/Inland Empire area in SoCal.  I will be moving soon to that area, and a good FMA school will heavily sway on exactly where I choose to live.

I've come across Orange County Kickboxing and Daniel Sullivan on the internet (http://www.ockickboxing.com/kalisilat.asp) and was wondering if anyone had any experience with that school or with Mr. Sullivan?  Are there any other schools in that area that someone can recommend?  I appreciate any feedback given.

Thank you.

pretty_kitty

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 08:59:41 PM »
My friend and student Lester "Surf Dog" Griffin has had a school for many years in Hemet.  951-766-0702

Crafty Dog

PS:  Dan S. is good too.
Cindy "Pretty Kitty" Denny.
Dog Brothers, Inc.

Kecko

• View Profile
OC JKD school
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2006, 04:07:57 PM »
Where will you be moving to in OC?  If it is near the Anaheim/Orange area, you can look up Sifu John Lopez.  I don't recall his web address, but his organization is called Survival Solutions.  I'm sure that if you did a search on the net, you could find his site.  I have trained with alot of different people over the past 20 years, and I like John alot!  He has a pretty solid background in Kali, Silat, and boxing.  His classes are small and relatively inexpensive.  I would certainly check out a few places in OC.  There are some amazing teachers in the area!

Good Luck!

carlo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2006, 05:54:56 PM »
pm me, I live in the OC.  maybe we can play :)
A nation of one ancestry and race is weak. We must hold strong our custom of welcoming all foreigners who seek to join our cause, treating them with dignity and respect and teaching them our language and customs.

-Attila the Hun