Author Topic: FMA In Fresno  (Read 5740 times)

TBONE

• View Profile
FMA In Fresno
« on: December 09, 2004, 03:40:57 PM »
Greetings to all. I am interested in learning and practising FMA. I am curious if anyone knows of a school or teacher in the Fresno/Oakhurst California area. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Much respect to all.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
FMA In Fresno
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2004, 05:42:32 AM »
Woof TBONE:

GM Ramiro Estalilla of the interesting Kabaroan system, with whom I have had the pleasure of training of various occasions, is located in Fresno.  His phone number is:  559-435-8891

Woof,
Crafty Dog

TBONE

• View Profile
FMA In Fresno
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2004, 12:05:51 PM »
Crafty_Dog...thank you very much for the information. I really appreciate the response. All the best.
TBONE

Kaju Dog

• Power User
  • organ donor
    • View Profile
FMA In Fresno
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 02:56:56 PM »
GM Estallila is great and I have enjoyed learning from him on several occasions also.  Warriors of Righteousness!

Also in Fresno you will find Prof. Greg Harper - head security at the Red Room near Shaw and first.  Very knowledgable and very realistic.  I have had the bruises and broken bones to prove it...LOL
He is Sijo Emperado's personal body guard.  

In Oakhust check out Master Hyde at Oakjurst Martial Arts Academy - he has a variety of knowledge in FMA.  From Guru Cordoncillio as well as a few others.  They have set nights for just FMA type training as well as Tang Soo Do and Kajukenbo.  He is personal friends with all three of the above mentioned and is a valuable asset to the MA community.  I used to teach there and had the pleasure of working with the sticks with them a few times also.  They on occasion have seminars and stick fighting events.

Respectfully,
Dean 8)
V/r,

Kaju Dog
dw.kajupit@gmail.com