Author Topic: Dog Brothers Gathering in Switzerland October 1, 2006  (Read 29030 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Dog Brothers Gathering in Switzerland October 1, 2006
« on: August 24, 2006, 08:00:35 AM »

The Coming of ?the Dog Brothers? to Europe
By Marc ?Crafty Dog? Denny

ONE

I am often asked about our name, "the Dog Brothers." It can be explained on many levels, but one of my favorite ways of looking at it can be found in a newspaper article by one Jeff McMahon:

"Most actions of men can be explained by observing a pack of dogs. Not wild dogs, just neighborhood dogs who all scurry under the fence on the same night and set off together to reclaim a glimmer of the glory their species possessed before domestication."

I think that's right. The dog is the interface of man and the wolf and we can connect so strongly because our dynamics are so similar. Even as we humans change the wolf into the dog to suit our purposes, we still need its glimmer as wolf. In some breeds, and in certain individual dogs, the glimmer is brighter than others, and that is why you see an Akita named Zapata in our logo.

I know the Dog Brothers have a good reputation for airing it out pretty well, but we know what we do is well short of death matches of yore in the Philippines, a policeman going into an abandoned building after a bad guy or those who step forward to stop hooligans, mobs, or religious fascists.? It is important not to take ourselves too seriously, and I like the way the quote captures a certain perspective-- we are not wolves, we are but human dogs.

Still, it is important to be aware of something else too. Yes we are but dogs, and just like dogs we have territory, hierarchy, and squabbles over females. But there is something more.? There is also the bond of the pack.? ?In humans we call this the tribe.
The bond and aggression go hand in hand. ALL animals with individual relationships (wolves, monkeys, geese, dogs, humans etc.) also have aggression. Animals lacking the ability to discriminate between other members of their species, e.g. minnows do not. The presence of aggression does not always mean that there is a bond with other individuals, but a bond with other individuals always means there is aggression.

Aggression is an instinct, even as sex is an instinct. And just as a man eventually will have a nocturnal emission in the absence of sex, so too aggression will discharge eventually even in the absence of suitable reason.? ?All efforts at eliminating aggression by removing its ?causes? and/or its triggers are inherently doomed.? ?Indeed, to the extent that the efforts to eliminate the eliciting stimuli of aggression succeed in delaying the discharge, the greater the eventual discharge becomes and the time and place of the discharge becomes less predictable and thus far more dangerous!? As is so often the case in life, the law of unintended consequences is the rule.? We need to understand aggression and to channel its expression in healthy, productive and moral ways.

Aggression exists throughout Nature.? Why?

Aggression has three purposes in nature. The first is to spread a species out over territory so as to not overload an eco-system.? In humans this is sometimes known as War.

The second is for rank within the hierarchy of a social group.? Unlike the Anonymous Horde of a school of minnows, individual members of the group can distinguish each other.? All social groups have hierarchy.?

And the third is for reproduction. Classically this means two males fighting over the female, but it also means the female defending her young.
If there is no social unit, e.g. Siamese fighting fish, it does not matter that the loser dies, only that the winner breeds. In contrast, in social animals, there is a strong biological benefit if the second and third types of aggression do not damage the loser. This is so that the social unit, (the pack/the tribe), which exists precisely because of its survival value for the species, remains strong.

Most martial arts are usually of the second type of aggression, with overtones of the third: Young males competing. In contrast, the Filipino Martial Arts originate in the first form of aggression, in war. Thus there is a quality of cooperation in the learning process of the FMA that can be distinctive.

How so? If, as a tribe we are going to defend our land, women and children, it is in our respective individual interests that the other warriors of the tribe become good fighters as well. If I push you too hard and break your spirit, it does not serve my interests. If I push you too little and you are soft, it also does not serve my interests. And the same applies with you for me.

TWO

The Dog Brothers are not a pyramid with one Alpha at the peak.? Instead the ?governing body? of the Dog Brothers tribe is ?The Council of Elders? which consists of the three founders now so-called because we are old: Top Dog (title: The Fighting Force); Salty Dog (title: The Silent Force) and yours truly (title: The Guiding Force).? No money is involved in the Dog Brothers.? Although many Dog Brothers train in Dog Brothers Martial Arts (DBMA), this is not necessary-- anyone of the right values from any background is eligible to become a Dog Brother.? ?We look for people who manifest that of which they are capable.? ?A person of ordinary gifts who manifests his gifts with Dog Brother spirit will be accepted whereas we will pass by someone who is genetically gifted but lacks the understanding of what we are about: ?Higher Consciousness through Harder Contact??.

Since our founding in 1988 with three consecutive day long days of fighting known in our lore as ?the Rumble at Ramblas? (each man there averaged 20 fights over the three days), the Dog Brothers tribe has grown gradually.? ?With our recognition we certainly could have grown much more and much faster but to do so would have risked dilution and diminishment of what we are about.? ?Our tribe is real and requires real human connection.

We?ve had many people fight with us and profess their desire to be one of us, yet after one or two days of fighting we don?t see them again.? We?ve had a few people fight with us and seek to use it as a vehicle of self-promotion.? These we don?t want?nor do we want those who do not understand our code of ?Be friends at the end of the day?.

This means we need time to get to know someone, time to smell him and get to know what he is about.? Over time we have come to use the following framework:? ?A minimum of fighting at two of our ?Dog Brothers Gathering of the Pack? is necessary before someone is eligible to become a member of the tribe when someone in the tribe speaks in his behalf to the Council of Elders.? If he is accepted in our parlance be becomes ?a Dog?.? When someone begins to manifest that special level we look for in a full ?Dog Brother?, then they become a ?Candidate Dog Brother?.? If he maintains this level for three Gatherings and expresses that of which he is capable, he becomes a Dog Brother.? Thus, the shortest amount of time it takes to be a Dog Brother is five Gatherings.? ?In that we hold our Gatherings twice a year this has meant the whole process requires a minimum of two and a half years-- which is a considerable amount of time to maintain this level of fighting.

THREE

Even with the financial burdens that travel to our home in Hermosa Beach (Los Angeles) California entails, the Dog Brother tribe can be found throughout the United States, Canada and even Europe (at present in Switzerland, Italy and Great Britain).? ?And because of this financial burden I have often heard requests from those who would dearly love to get involved that we hold ?Dog Brothers Gatherings? beyond our home.

I am pleased that our efforts in holding a DB Gathering make it look easy.? That said there is far more to holding one of our Gatherings than meets the eye.? (If I make it to old age perhaps I will tell some of the behind-the-scenes stories in my memoirs!)? ?To have that much testosterone from so many different groups (not just different martial arts groups, but also different social and ethnic groups) in one place with security a matter of an honor code is a really good trick.? And so, for reasons explainable and inexplicable, I have kept our Gatherings exclusively here where I live and can steer them to maintaining their special quality-- until now.

Benjamin Rittiner of Bern, Switzerland first came to me with two students for a week of training in 1997.? Since then he has trained with me diligently and sedulously in Europe and at my home in Hermosa Beach.? He has assisted me at countless seminars and assisted me in many of our DVDs.? He has brought character, integrity, and talent to the process and he has become a close friend (his Cornelia and son Robin too!) and I have taught him as a son and should something happen to me he will do the same for mine when the time comes should mine be so inclined.? ?He is the only man that I have promoted to ?Guro? in Dog Brothers Martial Arts.? He heads up DBMA in Europe and is the only person I have authorized to present seminars in Europe. And with my authorization he recently taught a DVD on DBMA for Budo International.? And now by unanimous vote of the Council of Elders (the governing body of the Dog Brothers) he has become a member of the Council of Elders.

During this time he has become one of the most highly respected of all the Dog Brothers.? He fights seemingly without fear and with tremendous technical excellence (no student applies more of what I have taught than him) and shows the highest levels of true Dog Brothers spirit in his fighting.? ?People often comment to me after a Gathering that they thought he was ?the best man there?.
I go into this detail to make clear the depth of the connection which I believe is necessary for the next step in the Adventure of the Dog Brothers?to have someone there capable on all the many levels necessary of anchoring an additional ?Dog Brothers Gathering of the Pack?.? This Gathering will be held once a year in Bern, Switzerland and will be held for the first time on Sunday October 1, 2006.? I will continue to be there to serve as Guiding Force and as ?ringmaster?.

In respect of the importance of this special moment in the history of the Dog Brothers tribe, also there to witness will be co-Founder Eric ?Top Dog? Knaus.? Arlan "Salty Dog" Sanford intended to come, but business matters have intervened.? Top Dog looks forward to the opportunity to use his German (and some Norwegian!)

?Higher Consciousness through Harder Contact?? !
?Crafty Dog?
Guiding Force of The Dog Brothers
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 03:26:55 PM by Crafty_Dog »

lonelydog

• Power User
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dogbrothers.ch
Re: Dog Brothers Gathering in Switzerland October 1, 2006
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2006, 06:21:01 AM »

Wuff all

First I would like to thanks Marc for this great article. Perfect introduction to the first "Dog Brothers Gathering of the pack" outside of the U.S.
Also I would like to express my thanks to his kind words about my person. I feel his deep confidence in me. And I'm really happy to be part of all this.

The last years I worked hard to help DBMA growing in Europe. So to have a "DB Gathering" here in Europe it's really an important step. I feel that there is a lot of interest in this regard. For sure it will help DBMA practitioners who are willing to fight. I'm also glad to see that a lot good people from other FMA communities and even other martial arts have interest to participate at a "Dog Brothers Gathering of the Pack".

Through conversations with some of the participants after my seminars, I thoroughly saw a demand and wish to make the experience to fight at an "DB Gathering". Most people I had the pleasure to meet were really openminded and had the right attitude for such an event. And I'm pretty much confident that we will have a great energy and spirit on this weekend. 

I'm also looking forward to the seminar on saturday. I'm really glad to have Marc and Eric together at the seminar teaching. It's really sad that Arlan is not able to make it, but I will do my best to fill this gap with my presence.

If somebody has questions or need more informations, please contact me without hesitation.

Wuff
Benjamin "Lonely Dog"

sleddog

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 08:42:06 PM »
This is indeed an historic occasion.

Good luck with the seminar and gathering.

migo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 04:08:38 PM »
Rats, I was in Switzerland in April and May, would have been cool to check out (although I don't think I would have liked participating... yet).

Scotty Dog

• Frequent Poster
  • It's Only a flesh wound
    • View Profile
    • DBMA UK
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2006, 10:56:27 PM »
just on for a quick Woof,

I was at the last closed door Euro Gathering & can't wait for this one. It's going to be great to see the whole Euro DBMA Clan (a nicer, more friendly group of guys you will never meet) together in one place and I'm really looking forward to my guys meeting training & fighting with them.

Anyone else planning on going??
"Cos Beliefs, are just that. They're nothing, they're how your taught and raised. That doesn't make them real...
Everything you've learned is in fact just learned & not necessarily true"

Bill Hicks

C-Celtic Dog

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2006, 06:58:32 AM »
Just booked my flights last week and am really looking forward to training at the seminar and taking part in the gathering, which will be my first. A slighting daunting thought but an experience I hope to learn a lot from.

It will also be good to meet the other DBMA guys and girls.

Gerry

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2006, 10:23:46 AM »
A Howl to All:

Registered fighters so far-- a special howl to Dog Rog of the US who seems a shoo-in for the "Long Distance Award"!

The Adventure continues
Crafty Dog
Guiding Force
==========================

Benjamin "Lonely Dog" Rittiner
Switzerland

"Dog" Roger Tinkoff
USA 

Oli Sch?r
Switzerland

R?diger Finkhaus
Germany

Simon Hehl
Switzerland

Daniel Budar
Germany

J?r?me Rey
Switzerland

Graeme Higgins
Scotland, UK

Sibylle Frei
Switzerland

Gerry Gasey
Scotland, UK

Roberto Petrucci
Switzerland

Colin Stewart
UK

Stefan Konstanjevec
Germany

Lynn Brown
UK

Jochen Giese
Germany

Jiri S?derblom
Sweden

Marcus Schillinger
Germany

Emin Sabovic
Sweden

Torben Lorenian
Germany

Lars R. Christie
Norway

Christian Eckert
Germany

Pascal Gilles
France

Andreas Hommel
Germany

Ludovic Bachy
Belgium

J?rg Beier
Germany

Mick Colin
Belgium

Andy Michels
Germany

Tomesz Jurkiewicz
Poland

Detlef Thiem
Germany

Michael Szczepanski
Poland

Dennis Gluska
Germany

Marcin Gebler
Poland

Christan von Praun
Germany

Arkadiusz Kortas
Poland

Markus Matioschat
Germany

Marco Pohlmann
Germany

Markus Weinaud
Germany

J?rg Reichmann
Germany

Scotty Dog

• Frequent Poster
    • View Profile
    • DBMA UK
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2006, 10:35:41 AM »
Is it wrong that seeing my name there has got me really buzzed  :-D
"Cos Beliefs, are just that. They're nothing, they're how your taught and raised. That doesn't make them real...

Bill Hicks

lonelydog

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2006, 12:28:45 PM »

Wuff all

I'm happy to tell that we have more registered fighters. To have an actual fighters list please have a look at my site: http://www.mypage.bluewindow.ch/lonely72/mainE.html

Lonely Dog

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2006, 08:25:45 AM »
Woof All:

I leave tomorrow morning on a flight to Texas, where Top Dog and I will hook up for the flight to Switzerland together.  We are really looking forward to this!

The Adventure continues,
Crafty Dog

bjung

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2006, 08:33:20 PM »
Good luck to Dog Rog (represent!) and all of the other fighters this weekend!

lonelydog

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2006, 02:37:17 AM »
Woof All:

Top Dog and I are now in Bern  8-) as is the camera crew from Spike.

The Adventure continues,
Crafty Dog

Guard Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2006, 04:07:35 AM »
Good luck to all the fighters this weekend.  Fight strong, safe and hard!

Gruhn
Ryan “Guard Dog” Gruhn
Guro / DBMAA Business Director
Dog Brothers Martial Arts Association
"Smuggling Concepts Across the Frontiers of Style”
ryan@dogbrothers.com | www.dogbrothers.com

ludovic

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2006, 01:16:38 PM »
hello,

thank you for this seminar and gathering because I have to take part and apprecier enormously

I thank guro Lonely Dog and his wife for the organization and the acceuil

and thank you with guro lonely dog, guro signal dog and guro crafty dog for the seminar to give and the councils

and cheer and a very large respect with all the combatants and the dogs brothers

cheer
friendship
ludo

Scotty Dog

• Frequent Poster
    • View Profile
    • DBMA UK
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2006, 02:17:48 AM »
Without a doubt, one of the best weekends of my life so far.

Huge thanks to the guys who fought, it was an honour to witness you fight.

A bigger thanks to the guys who fought me, it was an amazing experiance, and to Benjamin, Cornelia , Marc & Eric for running everything and the conversation round the (proverbial) camp fire after.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 11:13:31 AM by Dog Hig »

Bill Hicks

christianvonpraun

• View Profile
    • Eskrima Düsseldorf
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2006, 04:21:04 AM »
Also for me it was a great experience to fight at a gathering, thanks to Benjamin for making it possible.

Regards
Christian

Cro Dog

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2006, 12:53:04 AM »
Hi there,

just wanted to say thanks to everyone who participated the last gathering here in Bern.
It was unbelievable to see, how many fighters and spectators were in Bern.
The fighters had to line up. There were constantly guys waiting to fight.
I ve been told, as a spectator, you even weren?t able to drink or eat something, because there were only fights going on and nearly no rest between the fights, and you really didn?t want to miss a single fight.

Special thanks, to the Council of Elders for an awesome seminar, gathering and the post gathering camp fire at Benjamins house.
Allso special thanks to Benjamin and his family for making this all possible!
I can imagine that it was a lot work to do!

I really had a great time in Bern and catch myself, sitting here, remembering and smiling.  :D

Woof
Dog Stefan

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2006, 04:36:56 AM »

DB-Gathering und Seminar Report

First in my native language.....

Ein herzliches Wuff an alle.

Hier ein kurzer Rapport ?ber das erste ?Dog Brothers Gathering of the Pack? in Europa (Bern, Schweiz).

Dem Gathering vorausgehend fand am Samstag ein Seminar mit den Gr?ndern der Dog Brothers statt. Eric ?Top Dog? Knaus und Marc ?Crafty Dog? Denny gaben ihr Bestes um den 75 aus ganz Europa (Schottland, England, Norwegen, Schweden, Deutschland, Belgien, Polen, Italien, Schweiz)? angereisten Seminarteilnehmern ihre Sicht des Stockkampfes n?her zu bringen. Leider musste Mitbegr?nder Arlan ?Salty Dog? Sanford aus beruflichen Gr?nden absagen und so ?bernahm ich f?r ihn die Krabi Krabong Einheit.
Es war ein sehr gelungenes Seminar und vor allem die Anwesenheit ?Top Dog?s? machte es f?r die meisten Seminarteilnehmern zu einem unvergesslichen Erlebnis.

Am Sonntag dann war der grosse Tag. ?ber 40 K?mpfer aus ganz Europa sind angereist, um zusammen ein grossartiges DB-Gathering zu zelebrieren. Die Stimmung war von Anfang an sehr gut, und ich war angenehm ?berrascht ?ber den gemeinsamen ?Spirit? den alle an den Tag legten.

Die K?mpfe haben wie gew?hnlich mit ein paar Messerrunden zum warm machen begonnen. Um das Ganze nicht zu sehr in die L?nge zu ziehen haben wir die Messerrunden auf 60 sec. reduziert. Ich habe mich sehr gefreut, als mich Eric fragte, ob wir die erste Messerrunde zusammen machen m?chten, quasi um den Tag einzuweihen. ?Top Dog? ist ja vor einiger Zeit in ?Rente? gegangen und so hat es mich nat?rlich umso mehr gefreut mich mit ihm nochmals eine Runde zu machen.

Nachdem alle eine Runde Messer gemacht haben, fingen die Stockk?mpfe an. Man hat richtig die Lust und den ?Hunger? nach einem solchen Event gesp?rt. Denn die meisten haben ziemlich viele Runden gek?mpft. Ich war erstaunt, wie viele K?mpfe es im gesamten gegeben hat. Das Level war f?r das erste Gathering erstaunlich gut, denn f?r viele war dies die erste Erfahrung dieser Art. Sehr gefreut hat mich auch, dass ausnahmslos alle unseren Codex verstanden haben. Ich habe kein unangepasstes ?Ego? gesehen und alle K?mpfer konnten sich in brenzligen Situation sehr gut kontrollieren um den Partner nicht zu sehr zu verletzen. Auch diesbez?glich war dieses Gathering vorbildlich. Wir hatten soviel mir bekannt ist, keinen gebrochenen Knochen und ?nur? eine leichte Gehirnersch?tterung. Dies auch nur da im Kampf einem K?mpfer die Maske vom Kopf rutschte, der Gegner dies nicht sehen konnte und im gleichen Moment zuschlug. Was dann in einer ziemlich ?blen Beule endete. Dies war ein bl?der Unfall, was in solchen K?mpfen unbeabsichtigt passieren kann.

Die meisten K?mpfe waren Einzelstock K?mpfe. Ich habe aber auch ein paar K?mpfe mit Doppelstock gesehen. Des weiteren gab es einen Staff Kampf und einen mit Schild und Stock. Alles in allem hat es viele interessante K?mpfe gegeben. K?mpfe in denen ausschliesslich und sehr strategisch in der langen Distanz gek?mpft wurde. K?mpfe in denen man gute Clincharbeit und Bodenkampf beobachten konnte. Ein Kampf an den ich mich erinnern konnte sah ich sehr sch?nes Krabi Krabong mit vielen Tritttechniken. Auch waren die K?mpfe spannend in denen ein K?mpfer sein Stock verloren hat und dann ?empty hand? weitergemacht hat.

Sehr gefreut hat mich auch, dass wir einen ?Cat-Fight? (Frauenkampf) hatten. Beide haben mit einem guten Spirit und Skill gek?mpft.

Eine Besonderheit dieses Gatherings waren auch die K?mpfe Stock gegen Messer. In der Vergangenheit haben waren meist die Messerk?mpfer unterlegen da ihre Kampfkraft mit einem Alumesser dem Stock nicht eben b?rdig war. Diesmal hat Marc ein sogenanntes ?Shockknife? mitgebracht um dem Messerk?mpfer mehr Realismus zu geben. Auch diese K?mpfe waren sehr interessant zu beobachten.

Als das Gathering langsam dem Ende zuging, fragte mich Eric ob wir den Schlusskampf machen m?chten. Er meinte, dies sei eine sch?ne Idee das Gathering mit uns zu starten und zu beenden.
Einmal mehr war ich ?berrascht, da er trotz seinem R?cktritt jetzt auch noch einen Stockkampf machen will und habe angenommen, dass dies ein ?Showkampf? werden sollte. Musste dann allerdings schon nach den ersten Sekunden feststellen, dass er dieses Match durchaus richtig f?hren wollte. Und so wurde es ein sehr intensiv gef?hrter Kampf.....

Um ein Resum? zu ziehen, war dies alles in allem ein sehr guter Einstieg f?r weitere Gatherings hier in der Schweiz durchzuf?hren.

Ich m?chte allen K?mpfern herzlich danken, dass sie dazu beigetragen haben, dass wir alle einen grossartigen Tag zusammen erleben durften.

Wuff
Benjamin ?Lonely Dog? Rittiner

----------------------------------------

? ?.... and now in english

A big wuff to all from Switzerland!

Here the report about the first ?Dog Brothers Gathering of the Pack? in Europe (Bern, Switzerland).

Saturday, the day before the Gathering, I hosted a Seminar with the ?Council of Elders?. The 75 participants from all over Europe (Scotland, England, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Belgium, Poland, Italy, Switzerland) were very excited to learn from Eric ?Top Dog? Knaus and Marc ?Crafty Dog? Denny ?Real Contact Stickfighting?. Unfortunately was Arlan ?Salty Dog? Sanford not able to come to Switzerland at that weekend. So I tried to do my best to fill the gap and teached the Krabi Krabong.

On Sunday we had then our big day. Over 40 fighters from all Europe were there to fight and celebrate this great event. The atmosphere was from beginning on very good. And I was pleased to see that everybody brought the right spirit.

We started the day as usually with some rounds of? knife fighting. We decided, because we had so many fighters, to do only 60 sec. rounds for the knife. I was very happy that Eric ask me to do the first knife fight. He thought that it would be a good sign when we would open this event with the two of us.

Then the stickfights were on. It was really clear that people in Europe wanted a DB-Gathering. I could feel the desire and hunger of such an event. Most fighter did a lot of rounds.? And I was surprised how many fights total we had. It was a long day.
For the first Gathering the level was surprising good, because for many of them it was the first experience like this. I was very pleased to see that everybody understood completely our codex. I didn?t see anybody with an bad attitude / ego. And all fighters could hold their strikes back when the opponent was not able to protect himself anymore. So I?m happy that we had no broken bones and just a light concussion and that also only because in the middle of an exchange one mask fell off and his opponents stroke was already on his way. The result was a big bump.

Most fights were single stickfights but we had also some double stickfight and a staff-fight. There was also one fight with shield and stick. All in all I saw many interesting fights. Some were strategically fought chess matches. Others went directly to clinch and to the ground. Also I remember one fight were I could see nice Krabi Krabong with a lot of kicks. Other exciting fights were when one of the fighters lost his stick and decided to fight unarmed against the stick.

I was also glad that we had one ?Cat-fight? at this Gathering. Both women fought with skill and spirit.

Before the Gathering ended, Eric ask me if I would make the last fight of the day with him. He thought it would be a nice idea to start and end the day with us. I was very surprised, because of his ?retirement?. So I thought it would be something like a ?show-fight?, but after the first seconds I realized that this would be a real fight. A pretty intense one too.

All in all it was a great Gathering and for sure not the last here in Switzerland.

I would like to thank everybody who made this great day an success.

Wuff
Benjamin ?Lonely Dog? Rittiner

christianvonpraun

• View Profile
    • Eskrima Düsseldorf
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2006, 12:41:43 AM »
Hello,

Is there any chance of pictures beeing published on your Homepage?

Regards

Christian

Bob Burgee

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2006, 02:50:25 AM »
Hello Christian,

We have several shots in the update list that will be posted to the members gallery in the next few days.

All the best.

Bob Burgee.
Technical Director.
robertburgee@gmail.com

christianvonpraun

• View Profile
    • Eskrima Düsseldorf
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2006, 08:06:59 AM »
That?s great, thank you.

Regards
Christian