Dog Brothers Public Forum

HOME | PUBLIC FORUM | MEMBERS FORUM | INSTRUCTORS FORUM | TRIBE FORUM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 26, 2017, 02:30:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the Dog Brothers Public Forum.
102391 Posts in 2379 Topics by 1089 Members
Latest Member: Sarge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Dog Brothers Public Forum
|-+  Politics, Religion, Science, Culture and Humanities
| |-+  Politics & Religion
| | |-+  The Russian conspiracy, Comey, related matters
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: The Russian conspiracy, Comey, related matters  (Read 728 times)
Crafty_Dog
Administrator
Power User

« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2017, 06:28:19 AM »

Hmmm , , , that's odd-- it is no longer there  , , , :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVGp2FZmVA4

Well, well looky here-- Dem. Evelyne Farkas squeals
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2017, 03:39:52 PM »
   Reply with quote Modify message Remove message Split Topic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVGp2FZmVA4

Mark Levin analyzes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfSES06rlIU

Hannity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6GB45nRBOk
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 03:46:10 PM by Crafty_Dog »    Report to moderator   47.150.118.24 (?)
Crafty_Dog
Administrator
Power User

If Farkas resigned in 2015, then how did she know?
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2017, 03:48:41 PM »
   Reply with quote Modify message Remove message Split Topic
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-29/if-evelyn-farkas-resigned-2015-how-did-she-have-access-trump-russian-intelligence

============================

Also see:  http://ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/03/29/smoking-gun-obama-defense-deputy-slips-up-on-live-tv-reveals-spying-on-trump-team-and-leaking-of-intel/

« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 06:37:34 AM by Crafty_Dog » Logged
Crafty_Dog
Administrator
Power User

« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2017, 06:29:14 AM »

Third post:

Generally this https://dogbrothers.com/phpBB2/index.php?topic=2644.0 should be merged into the present thread.
Crafty_Dog
Administrator
Power User

« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2017, 06:33:58 AM »

Fourth post
DougMacG
Power User

« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2017, 03:32:43 PM »

"... I distrust every alleged leak coming from unnamed sources."

Isn't that the truth! I would add, it is not a leak or a crime for a high placed unnamed source to put out false information.  There is no penalty to either the source or the reporter.

A pattern in liberal media deception goes like this:
1) The original story from the unnamed source is deceptive, out of context or false.
2) Headline writer goes beyond what the reporter falsely reported.
3) The media talk cycle goes beyond what the headline writer wrote.
4) Leftist politicians draw some conclusion beyond the first three levels of error and deception.
5) The media accurately report what the leftist politicians said as a news story.
6) They demand the President or target respond.
7) Media report what he said as an unpersuasive denial, or "refused comment."
8.) The media polling organizations ask how people feel about the terrible accusations dominating the news cycle.
9) Impeachment, resignation and surrender are presented as all that can fix it.
10) Then start over on whoever is next to attack.

MSNBC is calling on Trump to prove he didn't collaborate with the Russians.  Because Hillary said that's why she lost the election.  And Fox News is gone, because of accusations.  Welcome to America, 2017!

The previous administration sold arms to drug Runners and use the IRS admittedly to stop the political activities of their opponents. 'That is not worse than this because shut up.'
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 05:16:55 PM by DougMacG » Logged
rickn

« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2017, 06:55:36 PM »

Both theories hold that the President is a unitary executive.

The plain language I cited from Article II, Sec 1 says so. 

Congress has a check on the President through the Senate's power to confirm appointments of those officers to whom the President wishes to delegate part of his executive power.  This is a separate power written in Article II, Sec. 2.  Congress does not have the power to prevent the President from firing an officer; but it could express its political displeasure by screwing around with the confirmation proceedings for the successor. 

The President has a right to expect loyalty from his officers.  Of course, that expectations cannot include illegal acts.  But it does include policy preferences.  Thus, if Comey did not see the importance of investigating the leaks and unmaskings of Trump people, then Trump has the power to fire him and replace him with an FBI Director that will investigate those issues. 

This is not Watergate where the burglars were caught in the Watergate Office complex during the commission of that felony against office of the DNC.  And the burglars were directed by a member of the President's staff and were funded in part by campaign contributions to the Committee to Re-Elect the President.  And, then, Nixon used his powers as President to keep the investigation from uncovering the links between the burglars and his aides and campaign staff.

This is a case in which Trump did not trust Comey to carry out his policies.  He saw how Comey had interfered in the election.  Comey would not give him any affirmation of loyalty to Trump's policy priorities.  So, Trump did not order any investigations stopped.  But he wanted to get his own guy in there.  Whether or not Trump's assessment of Comey is accurate, Trump still has the power to fire him and replace him with a different FBI Director.

Crafty_Dog
Administrator
Power User

« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2017, 01:15:33 AM »

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2017/05/russia-special-counsel-mueller-conspired-radical-islamic-groups-fbi-chief/
Crafty_Dog
Administrator
Power User

« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2017, 10:15:38 AM »

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/23/us/politics/congress-testimony-john-brennan-russia-budget.html?emc=edit_na_20170523&nl=breaking-news&nlid=49641193&ref=cta&_r=0
ccp
Power User

« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2017, 10:45:44 AM »

Brennan:  

Mr. Brennan, the former C.I.A. director, said Tuesday that he became concerned last year that the Russian government was trying to influence members of the Trump campaign to act — wittingly or unwittingly — on Moscow’s behalf.

“I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign that I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts to suborn such individuals,” Mr. Brennan told lawmakers on the House Intelligence Committee.

“It raised questions in my mind about whether Russia was able to gain the cooperation of those individuals,” he said, adding that he did not know whether the Russian efforts were successful.

He added, “I don’t know whether such collusion existed.”

---------------

me:   can anyone imagine if he had instead said there is 8no evidence of any collusion*?  Slightly re wording this makes all the difference.  Even if a conclusion finally comes , God knows when, that no collusion was found the LEFT will for ever and ever claim it existed but was just not found.  

The right should start labelling them as quack "conspiracy theorists "

Why are not the intelligence agencies investigating reports of the DNC staffer being the source of the DNC email leaks to wikileaks?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 07:00:10 PM by Crafty_Dog » Logged
G M
Power User

« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2017, 10:50:00 AM »

Brennan: 

Mr. Brennan, the former C.I.A. director, said Tuesday that he became concerned last year that the Russian government was trying to influence members of the Trump campaign to act — wittingly or unwittingly — on Moscow’s behalf.

“I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign that I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts to suborn such individuals,” Mr. Brennan told lawmakers on the House Intelligence Committee.

Continue reading the main story
Advertisement

Continue reading the main story

“It raised questions in my mind about whether Russia was able to gain the cooperation of those individuals,” he said, adding that he did not know whether the Russian efforts were successful.

He added, “I don’t know whether such collusion existed.”

---------------

me:   can anyone imagine if he had instead said there is 8no evidence of any collusion*?  Slightly re wording this makes all the difference.  Even if a conclusion finally comes , God knows when, that no collusion was found the LEFT will for ever and ever claim it existed but was just not found.   

The right should start labelling them as quack "conspiracy theorists "

Why are not the intelligence agencies investigating reports of the DNC staffer being the source of the DNC email leaks to wikileaks?

Because that would be too easy to prove or disprove. I expect Marc Rich's computer to go missing or get lost somehow.
ccp
Power User

« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2017, 11:49:17 AM »

" I expect Marc Rich's computer to go missing or get lost somehow. "

Or hard drive removed tampered with then put back or replaced with only partial data. This is what I have seen though not at national security levels obviously.
  Though I agree it  simply disappearing ala Hillary/Bill/DNC would be the safest mode of disposing of incriminating evidence.
  (Oh but it's storage is safe in a DC police station.   rolleyes)

Why would Comey not have demanded access to it and had it forensically evaluated?  Is not that the death was mysterious, the victim a noted disgruntled Sanders supporter enough grounds to look into the possibility that he not Russia etc gave the  emails to Wikileaks?

yet we take the word of some DNC hired Ukranian security firm as though it is gospel.  (as pointed out by Rush L)

Bottom line :

If it helps republicans the MSM makes it into some "crazy right wing conspiracy" theory.  But if it helps libs it is "proof", and a  guilty to proven innocent attitude ,yada yada......
G M
Power User

« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2017, 11:53:58 AM »

" I expect Marc Rich's computer to go missing or get lost somehow. "

Or hard drive removed tampered with then put back or replaced with only partial data. This is what I have seen though not at national security levels obviously.
  Though I agree it  simply disappearing ala Hillary/Bill/DNC would be the safest mode of disposing of incriminating evidence.
  (Oh but it's storage is safe in a DC police station.   rolleyes)

Why would Comey not have demanded access to it and had it forensically evaluated?  Is not that the death was mysterious, the victim a noted disgruntled Sanders supporter enough grounds to look into the possibility that he not Russia etc gave the  emails to Wikileaks?

yet we take the word of some DNC hired Ukranian security firm as though it is gospel.  (as pointed out by Rush L)

Bottom line :

If it helps republicans the MSM makes it into some "crazy right wing conspiracy" theory.  But if it helps libs it is "proof", and a  guilty to proven innocent attitude ,yada yada......

The whole reason it was taken by law enforcement would be for the purpose of examining the contents of the computer. If Rich had forwarded the DNC emails from this computer, that would be easy to determine. Unless it had been wiped like Hillary's servers.

ccp
Power User

« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2017, 08:34:57 AM »

"The whole reason it was taken by law enforcement would be for the purpose of examining the contents of the computer. If Rich had forwarded the DNC emails from this computer, that would be easy to determine. Unless it had been wiped like Hillary's servers."

As you can see on Drudge today the family is outraged by the reports.  But private investigators are the ones who are questioning the investigation. 
The family has full confidence in the metropolitan police department and maybe rightly so , but I have seen things covered up before and what seems to be on the up and up is not.

The family may be mistaken
The family may know more truth then we do (or what they have been told) and may be totally correct .
Maybe it was nothing more then a tragic death to a "botched robbery" 
Maybe the killer(s) got scared and ran off before taking anything form his body
But also maybe it wasn't.  Frankly it is hard to believe anyone with the political stakes so high.

DougMacG
Power User

« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2017, 09:46:55 AM »

John Brennan, CIA Director through January 2017:  I know of contacts, not collusion.  I don't do evidence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=209&v=VgjY_01FRgs

The inquiry was opened in July 2016.  It's been almost a year with no evidence.
ccp
Power User

« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2017, 10:24:15 AM »

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/447903/sean-hannity-seth-rich-conspiracy-theory-disgrace
Crafty_Dog
Administrator
Power User

« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2017, 04:32:11 PM »

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/335204-senate-intel-heads-get-broad-subpoena-power-in-russia-probe
Crafty_Dog
Administrator
Power User

« Reply #65 on: Today at 12:32:37 AM »

https://spectator.org/confirmed-john-brennan-colluded-with-foreign-spies-to-defeat-trump/
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: