DBMA Martial Arts Forum > Martial Arts Topics

DBMA Instructor Association-- School Program

<< < (2/7) > >>

danicasdad:
hi,
is the seminar in chicago going to be...how cani put it...more business and curriculum development oriented than physical training? im looking to do a lot of training in dbma this year and was wondering about this event in chicago.
a i have a sister in law in chi town, so logistically its not that expensive and the wife would like to go... makes for a more peaceful home.
peace,
gord :-D

Crafty_Dog:
Woof Gord:

This being the first time for a DBMA SP seminar it is natural that there is a certain element of leaping into the unknown.  That said, I will note that in order to leave time for the host's tournament, there will be fewer hours of teaching by me than the usual two five hour days of a typical Guro Crafty DBMA seminar.  Also different will be that in contrast to my usual free-wheeling ways, the curriculum is  rather fixed.  Do count on this though, there will be opportunity to sweat a bit while swinging sticks with vigor  :-D  By all means, make your wife happy!  :-D

Crafty_Dog:
Assuming Chicago is functioning by tomorrow morning  :-o I am off to our first DBMA SP seminar  8-)

Crafty_Dog:
In the wake of the DBMA SP seminar there this past weekend, we are proud to announce the first school in the DBMA School Program:  Pete Juska's school in Chicago (actually, the western suburbs of Chicago.) 

We will be posting the proper info in the proper places in the coming days.

Smiling Dog:
Thank you Guro Denny and Guro Booe for a great seminar weekend.
The Adventure Continues..... :wink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version