Author Topic: DBMA Web Page as of 10/21/2014  (Read 8574 times)

C-Dancing Dog

• View Profile
DBMA Web Page as of 10/21/2014
« on: October 22, 2014, 06:26:11 PM »
On behalf of Dog Dayvid and myself C-Dancing Dog; we have spent our entire lives searching in hopes to regain something most priceless and lost after having been stolen away by life's unpredictable set of circumstances that our caregivers allowed and then by our youthful rebellion, the Gen X movement of fear/hate and all things hard core-that was until DBMA! The picture with Guru Crafty was taken in Mexico City at the second days end closing the semminar hosted by Guru Mauricio Sanchez. The adventure, the men and women, our beloved art and friendships have been tested even strengthened in profound ways, therefore the picture is a simple gesture of great significance, both an honor and priveledge for us Brothers in blood and Brothers by Tribe! Thankyou....WOOF ! C-Dancing Dog

Spartan Dog

• Power User
    • View Profile
    • Dog Brothers Training Group - Athens, Greece
Re: DBMA Web Page as of 10/21/2014
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 12:18:41 AM »
I really like the photo - good to see our tribal brothers from half-way around the world, looking happy and strong.  Regards from all of us in the training group in Athens, Greece  :-)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 12:20:49 AM by Spartan Dog »
Dog Brothers Training Group, Athens, Greece
http://www.dogbrothers.gr/

DDF

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 06:46:06 AM »
I'm honoured. Beyond words really. I hope to represent us well here in Mexico, in terms of government work, the tribe, and personally. My brother's words echo my thoughts and feelings, and Spartan Dog, hoping to see you at the tribal in Europe.

Spartan Dog

• Power User
    • View Profile
    • Dog Brothers Training Group - Athens, Greece
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 10:46:09 AM »
I'm honoured. Beyond words really. I hope to represent us well here in Mexico, in terms of government work, the tribe, and personally. My brother's words echo my thoughts and feelings, and Spartan Dog, hoping to see you at the tribal in Europe.

I do indeed intend to be at the tribal next year.  It would be really good to finally meet you.  The 2015 tribal will be held in Germany (in August), and not in Bern so maybe we won't get rained on :)
Dog Brothers Training Group, Athens, Greece
http://www.dogbrothers.gr/