Author Topic: Mid-West FMA training/seminars  (Read 4341 times)

sgtmac_46

• Power User
    • View Profile
Mid-West FMA training/seminars
« on: July 31, 2007, 08:03:51 PM »
I'm a police officer from central Missouri and I've been developing a real interest in FMA, but I have not had any formal training and would love to attend whatever training or seminars are available in my area. 

Last year Crafy put on a Seminar in Oklahoma, but because of a previous committment I was unable to attend.  I was hoping Crafty was going to be returning to Oklahoma this fall, but it doesn't appear to be on his schedule.

Is anyone aware of any schools hosting seminars or schools that teach any aspects of FMA within, say, the states surrounding Missouri?  I certainly don't mind a 4 or 5 hour drive to train for two days.

Any information on seminars or classes would be GREATLY appreciated by this eager novice.  I've been doing as much as I can in my garage and backyard with FMA DVD's like those produced by DBMA, but i'm really in need of some first person instruction.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-West FMA training/seminars
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 09:36:34 PM »
Woof Sgt Mac:

See this nearby thread:  http://dogbrothers.com/phpBB2/index.php?topic=1220.0 and feel free to email me at Craftydog@dogbrothers.com

Yip!
CD