Author Topic: So. Cali Training Day and BBQ  (Read 5520 times)

Maxx

• Power User
    • View Profile
So. Cali Training Day and BBQ
« on: August 02, 2007, 04:46:35 PM »
If anyone was interested..I am having people come over to my house on August 11th (Saturday) for a whole day of Free fighting, Bbq and pint bottle Beers with a Large projection screen with 300 playing (Movie Style!)

We are gonna be doing full contact Kali / Grappling, Boxing, Sword fighting (Boken) and a list of other types of free fighting durring the day and then bring it down with bbq and Beers
If you come to fight please bring your own gear and safty equipment. We will be fighting in my back yard that is on grass and zoned for 3 horses So it's pretty big.  :-D

If anyone is in the So Cali area and is interested in coming by for a pretty awesome night , you are welcome!  :-D

drop me a Email at  MaxTheGaijin@gmail.com

I should probably include this..I live in the 909 area code by the baldy mountain in Rancho Cucamonga  and the zip code is 91737..That's so you can look it up and see if you are close, to far or just close enough to make the drive

rio

• Frequent Poster
    • View Profile
Re: So. Cali Training Day and BBQ
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 12:49:54 PM »
how did the weekend go?

Maxx

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 09:06:54 AM »
It was actually pretty awesome. I sent you a e-mail with a invite but I never heard back from you. We actually did something rather stupid. We started going over some strikes and what not and then some how with out protection it went live..No gloves, No Mask no nothing,..I don't know how that happend  :|  I walked away in the end with a big Lump in my chin from getting hit in my chin..I took a side throat shot...My left thumb got so jammed that I thought it was broken and finally my fingers felt like cheese..The other guys had some of the same if not worse..I tunred my friends body into Hamburger meat..But on the serious..Very, very, very Stupid..Even the other guys don't even know how we got into that mode..In the end we laughed around the BBQ..Putting ice on the wounds, Tiger balm and other healing aids and started laughing...I broke the silence with  "Man, That was pretty stupid of us" Then everyone errupted in laughs..Goodtime though..I blame the movie 300 for it!!!

having another one in 3 months though..Your welcome to come!

rio

• Frequent Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 10:22:24 PM »
copy that, will be there . . . um with gloves. judo was good tonight. shoulda been there too Maxx

Maxx

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2007, 08:57:51 AM »
I know, I know..I wanted to go to Judo with you guy's but I was working such long hours, I went home and I passed out on my sofa. I hate working this long. I have been putting in 15 hour days and the week just seems to Draaaagg on. I swear I will make it out one night so you guys can throw me around the mat.

And yes....Gloves next time and a Face mask...My chin STILL hurts.