Author Topic: social justice wars , SJW warriors, gender warriors , victimhood  (Read 23131 times)

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
Re: social justice wars , SJW warriors, gender warriors , victimhood
« Reply #250 on: March 26, 2019, 11:22:05 PM »
Well, like OJ, at least he is free now to go looking for the real culprits , , ,

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 01:49:50 PM by ccp »

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Re: I may not get to the mountain with you but
« Reply #253 on: March 31, 2019, 01:01:47 PM »
we shall overcome
from SJ stooge Hogg:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/03/30/david-hogg-makes-a-rather-strange-declaration-about-his-potential-death-n2544029

That is strange.  Sounds like he is arranging his own fatal Jussie hoax with maga hats and evil guns.  More likely, like AOC, he has to keep sounding outrageous to keep his 15 minutes of fame alive.

He comes from the life sucks generation where occasional slow wifi could end up being the killer stresser.  They were taught that abortion is morally equal to birth, the oxygen you breathe is taken from someone less fortunate and the world is going to end any day anyway because of a tenth of a degree of warming we are all causing.  What is to live for?

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
Smollett debacle in perspective
« Reply #254 on: April 01, 2019, 07:27:08 AM »
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/03/31/the_hate_crimes_of_jussie_smollett_139915.html

A very good article on the facts we already know.

"In the real world, it must have taken some effort by the street-wise detectives who took Smollett’s original statement to keep a straight face. How is it, they surely wondered, that two racist, homophobic Trump supporters happened to be wandering around a toney Chicago neighborhood at 2 a.m. -- in zero-degree weather -- rope and Clorox at the ready, waiting in ambush for a B-list actor from a black soap opera? "

"Why did Smollett wait 40 minutes to call it in? How did he manage to hold onto – and keep intact --  the sub sandwich he was carrying with him? And what’s with the “This is MAGA country!” battle cry – in Hillary Clinton’s hometown, a city she carried overwhelmingly in 2016 against Donald Trump?"
“You will die, black fag.”
[Doug:  That's what Dems think 63 million Trump voters talk like.] The letter also included a stick figure hanging from a tree and a white powdery substance. As its author knew, ever since the 2001 deadly anthrax letter attacks, sending such powder through the mail to a famous and politically active person would result in first-responders in hazmat suits, which is what happened.
"It turned out that those asking why a rich, successful guy with the world at his fingertips would stoop this low were asking the wrong question.  After the criminal charges were suddenly dropped against him, without explanation, it seems that a better, and more disturbing, question to ask is this: What did he have to lose? Did their 1987 fake rape and kidnap hoax hurt Tawana Brawley or Al Sharpton? Did Fox even formally fire Smollett from “Empire”?"
"These facts were unearthed only because the Chicago Police Department diligently investigated Smollett’s claims, which is more than can be said for much of the media and a host of elected Democrats – including several running for president – who accepted Smollett’s absurd story at face value.

New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker called it “a modern-day lynching” and used the story to drum up support for a federal anti-lynching bill he was sponsoring. An hour-and-a-half later, California Sen. Kamala Harris repeated the “modern day lynching” line while describing Smollett as “one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I know.” She added: “We must confront this hate.”

Confronting hate, at least in the minds of a third Democratic presidential candidate, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, entailed more than extolling Jussie Smollett. It also meant firing a warning shot across the bow of anyone tempted to treat his account with the skepticism it deserved. “We are all responsible,” Gillibrand tweeted, “for condemning this behavior and every person who enables or normalizes it.”
"

[Doug:  Guilty before evidence, but fits the narrative.  Is that the intelligence level we want in our next President?  Any one of these police officers is more qualified to be President than them.]
------------------
Without hoaxes we wouldn't be the racist country the Left so desperately desires.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 07:46:14 AM by DougMacG »

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
these people need to mess with the wrong person
« Reply #255 on: April 16, 2019, 07:28:31 AM »
I would like to see someone with the martial arts skills of CD or his tribe walk down a street in DC with a Maga hat then get harrassed and respond by kicking some dumb asses ass:

https://pjmedia.com/trending/maryland-man-in-maga-hat-beaten-and-robbed-in-politically-motivated-attack/

we need a pack in Togo ....... :wink:

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 16, 2019, 07:45:15 AM »
I confess to having had such a fantasy, but then logic intervenes.  I do not have the money for the possible legal bills, and I do not have the time to serve.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 16, 2019, 08:04:38 AM »
Yes.  Not worth the stress it might give to you or your family.

But it is fun to think about.

Like the many martial arts movies where the expert gets picked on and harrassed to the point no one could blame him for fighting back with some real justified force.

How about . Movie

Chuck Norris and CD with a cameo of a Charles Bronson look alike who from a group of MAGA vigilantes who end each beat down with viral photos of the Antifa having MAGA hats placed on their unconscious heads!   

Could be a block bluster!  I will reserve my tickets in advance

DougMacG

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 16, 2019, 08:50:30 AM »
I confess to having had such a fantasy, but then logic intervenes.  I do not have the money for the possible legal bills, and I do not have the time to serve.

:-D  I suppose it will look a little too pre-planned if you crowd source the legal bills in advance.

ccp

• Power User
    • View Profile
Columbus Day being changed to Indigenoius Indian Day
« Reply #259 on: April 20, 2019, 02:21:19 PM »
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/20/vermonts-republican-governor-to-sign-bill-abolishing-columbus-day/

I propose we get rid of indigenous indian day and change it to *Syphilis Day* since Columbus' men  transmitted syphilis ,  a "New World" disease,  to  Europe where it quickly spread to the "Old World" of Europe and Asia.

Crafty_Dog

• Administrator
  • Power User
    • View Profile
JW: Gender bill would force trans men to be accepted as female
« Reply #260 on: April 24, 2019, 12:25:22 PM »

Gender Identity Law Declares War on Women, Forces Trans Men to be Accepted as Female

House Democrats have reintroduced a bill that would make “gender identity” a protected class under federal civil rights law and force men who identify as women to be treated and accepted as female. If the measure, known as the Equality Act, becomes law, it would drastically impact numerous sectors.

Hospitals and insurance companies will have to provide costly sex-reassignment therapies, employers and workers who don’t conform to new sexual norms will lose their businesses and jobs and women would lose female-only facilities and sports. The only requirement for protection under the bill is a self-declared “gender identity.”

In a statement celebrating the Equality Act’s reintroduction last month, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said this: “To dismantle the discrimination undermining our democracy, we must ensure that all Americans, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity, are treated equally under the law — not just in the workplace, but in education, housing, credit, jury service and public accommodations as well.”

The veteran California congresswoman claims the measure has strong bipartisan support even though two Republicans that supported it when it was first introduced in the last Congress are no longer in office. Florida’s Ileana Ros-Lehtinen retired and Virginia’s Scott Tayler failed to win reelection. Fortunately, the bill is likely to encounter serious resistance in the Republican-majority Senate as well as the White House.

Nevertheless, the transgender movement has become a dangerous war on women and girls and the law floating around in Congress will be detrimental to both. The Equality Act would be a setback to women’s rights in several areas.

American women would be stripped of single-sex accommodations in public multi-stall bathrooms, domestic violence or rape crisis shelters, drug rehabilitation centers, jails, juvenile detention facilities, homeless shelters, locker rooms or group showers. Judicial Watch recently wrote about a separate law that aims to defund women’s shelters that don’t allow transgender men who self-identify as women.

The Equality Act goes further by also stripping a woman’s right to have a person of the same sex conduct security searches on their body, supervise drug tests, handle intimate medical care and supervise children on overnight trips. This is because the language in the proposed law replaces sex with gender identity, open to the claimant’s interpretation, as a protected category.

This would be especially harmful to females in areas such as competitive sports. A decades-old federal measure known as Title IX prohibits discrimination in all federally funded education programs, including sports.

It ensures that boys and girls in elementary through high school and men and women in college have athletic opportunities. If the Equality Act passes males will have the right to compete against females, an atrocity that even the most liberal women and feminists reject.

Among them is tennis legend Martina Navratilova, an 18-time Grand Slam champion who encountered lots of discrimination for coming out as gay during the peak of her professional tennis career in the 1980s. “You can’t just proclaim yourself a female and be able to compete against women,” Navratilova said. “It’s insane and it’s cheating. I am happy to address a transgender woman in whatever form she prefers, but I would not be happy to compete against her. It would not be fair.”

A recent public high school case in Georgia supports the tennis great’s assessment. At a track competition, a transgender athlete easily beat all the females. The mother of one of the demoralized athletes reached out to several women’s rights groups for help but her concerns fell on deaf ears. A conservative public policy women’s organization in Washington D.C. helped the mother express her concerns to Congress.

In a letter to the House Judiciary Committee the mother writes this: “To say that my daughter, as well as the other female athletes, were humiliated and had a sense of defeatism is an understatement. In the words of my daughter, ‘What’s the point Mom, we can’t win.’ Hearing this broke my heart, for my daughter and for all the female athletes, who train so hard, but no matter how hard they work and train they will never be able to beat a biological male. … What are we doing to our girls by forcing them to race biological males?”

Concerned Women for America, the group that assisted the Georgia mother, has conducted extensive research on the Equality Act and recently published a document outlining the measure’s dangerous consequences for women and girls.

Shea Garrison, the organization’s vice president of international affairs, says the bill wrongfully “redefines civil rights law” and “elevates the interests of one group over another.” An esteemed academic, Garrison’s work and research focuses on women’s economic and social empowerment, religious freedom and human rights.