DBMA Martial Arts Forum > Martial Arts Topics

DB and DBMA in the media

<< < (2/28) > >>

Hakoko:
Guro Crafty,

Please don't forget to let us know when "taildating" airs. I'm sure it will be cool. I just saw the pics in the picture gallery section.

Mike:
I took a look to the mtv site and find following informations:

Taildaters

Taildaters is back with a 3rd season as a whole new crop of daters hop in the limo looking to "hook it up" or "crash and burn." As two strangers get to know each other, friends and family tag along behind in the RV watching their every move and paging their advice as the date progresses. Watch as they put everything on the line in season three of MTV's Taildaters.

Episode : Liz and Curtis, Daisy and Josh

'The Bald and The Beautiful'
On this date Liz and Curtis test their driving skills. Tune in to see if these two will make each other's wheels spin or if this date will simply run out of gas. You will have a blast when you join the Taildaters to watch this wild ride of a date.

'The BackSeat Boy and The Breathalyzer'
Daisy is a Latin firecracker looking for a manly man who's a little rough around the edges. Josh is a slick pretty boy with Back Street Boy style. Tune in to see what happens when this firecracker turns into a ticking time bomb! Join the Taildaters as they try to keep the heat under control.

Air Times:

Wednesday, Jul 23 @ 3:00 PM
Friday, Jul 25 @ 3:00 AM

Hope to get more informations....

Best Regards,

Mike

Crafty_Dog:
Woof All:

Our show is scheduled to air on September 10th.

Woof,
Crafty Dog

Crafty_Dog:
Woof All:

Apparently they are pleased with the results and I've just been scheduled to shoot another Taildating show on September 11th.

The adventure continues,
Crafty Dog

Crafty_Dog:
Woof All:

Apparently the show was broadcast yesterday or today.  They didn't bring my copy to the shoot today so I still haven't seen it.  They SWEAR they will send it to me tomorrow  ::)  Dog Milt says he saw it and it was really weak-- 10 seconds wherein nothing was clear.

The shoot today had its own energy.  The girl's silicone mounds were brighter than her and tighter than a drum.  For some reason ;) they planted her mike there and didn't bother giving me one.  They told me to just be sure to be close to her and to look at the mike when I was speaking.   ;) ;) ;)

I got more playful with the banter this time (Against the headlock: "Hit him in the big head, the little head, and then give him a cameltoe."   Apparently the folks in the trailer loved this.

I find out in a month when it airs.

Guro C.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version