Author Topic: Ordered from Dog Brothers..  (Read 5209 times)

jaydogg72

• View Profile
Ordered from Dog Brothers..
« on: January 23, 2006, 08:58:43 PM »
I just wanna say I ordered some sticks (Crafty Dog Models) the other day, and I just got them today, they are awesome, much heavier and nicer than the cheap set I previously had. Plus the shipping was really fast, and you are kept informed of your order every step of the way. I would definetly order again, thanks again!!!!

prentice crawford

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 10:08:28 PM »
Woof,
  Kudos to Pretty Kitty; I just received my stick order. I'm sure that she and Guro Craftydog make a point to only to send out the best quality goods available but sometimes they knock it out of the park! The new Craftydog model sticks I got, have alot of character and are a fine replacement for one of my sticks that I abused on a hardface helmet. :roll: Being a member of DBMAA has its advantages too because of the discount price. Of course the the big advantage is the info you get from the members only site. I can't tell you what goes on there because everyone agrees not to share information or vid-lessons from the site with non-members, but I can tell you being a member gives you an edge on fighting knowledge and training methods that hone your skills. Plus it's alot of fun! When I first joined my reaction was 'God, I hope nobody else finds out what's here.' However, it became clear that it was the members themselves that made the site so interesting. So, I hope more of you will take the leap and add to the mix.
                             Woof P.C.

outcast

• View Profile
I agree with PC
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2006, 08:11:50 AM »
Woof PC.

I agree with you. Now stop giving the secret out! :P

prentice crawford

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 03:24:28 AM »
Woof,
  Outcast, don't be like a dog guarding his food dish. We are way ahead of anyone one starting out as a member. It would take them a long time to digest all the info on the site. But I have to admit I still growl a little bit at the thought. :lol:
                          P.C.