DBMA Martial Arts Forum > Martial Arts Topics

Kali Tudo...how's it going in MMA?

(1/9) > >>

ziggybob:
Hello all and thank you for the time.

I have been a fan/student of the Dog Brothers and DBMA thinking and training methods for quite a while. Im finally in a position to get a copy of Kali Tudo and I am extremely excited about this. I've already thrown my class and Teachers many curves with the information I've been lucky enough to absorb from prior DB videos. Although, sometimes they don't seem to like me venturing far from the "expected moves". HAHA ...

Anyway, I was curious with the results others were getting with the information and training in regards to Kali Tudo and the Kali/Silat/KK in the MMA world. Guro Crafty, could you give us an update on some of the MMA fighters associated with Dog Brothers?

I would also love to hear from others with any input.

Thank you again in advance for any responses. Time is precious and I certainly appreciate that anybody would share their time with me.

Train hard to Fight hard

Best Regards,

Robert Marlow

pretty_kitty:
Totally off topic!

You have the exact name of the guy I bought my 1955 red Chevy from in 1994!  But he lived in Ohio.

:-)

(BTW...check out http://dogbrothers.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=597 for information about Kali-Tudo.)

ziggybob:
Hello and glad to be here,

Thank you for the time and referal. A great read indeed. I certainly wish I had a Red '55 Chevy. I have always been a sucker for the Nomad.

Again, thank you for the reply.

Best regards,

Robert Marlow

Crafty_Dog:
Woof Ziggy:

Thank you for your question.  Lets have this conversation on the already existant Kali Tudo thread.  No more posts on this thread please.

Crafty Dog

Crafty_Dog:
Posted by Minority of One on my FB page:

"People really need to get the Kali Tudo material if they haven't already. I've trained guys in MMA for a while now and have been in the martial arts for over 15 yrs......this Kali Tudo material is by far some of the most innovative stuff out right now in the MA world! It's open the doors of possibility and truly changes the game of fighting. Adding these concepts to my game has really caused new headaches for my sparring partners. "

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version